|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) An unprecidented number of copies.
(b) It actually dates to the right time period.
(c) It has been translated only twice.
(d) It is newer than the old one is.
2. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
(a) The Hebrew language.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) Jewish tradition.
3. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
(a) God and demigod.
(b) Man and god.
(c) Savior and god.
(d) Man and child.
4. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Skepticism and sarcasm.
(b) Knowledge and power.
(c) Predeterminations and predictions.
(d) Preconceptions and prejudices.
5. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
(a) The fact that he helped others.
(b) There is none.
(c) His followers' testimonies.
(d) His emotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author's witness with a Jewish background, which biblical scripture paints a clear image of the Messiah?
2. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
3. Who visited Jesus' tomb and found it empty?
4. According to the author's key psychological witness, was Jesus crazy for claiming to be God?
5. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)