|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
(a) He didn't want to get stoned.
(b) He didn't want the resposiblity right away.
(c) He wasn't sure himself.
(d) The Jews would have declared it blasphemy.
2. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Classic depression.
(b) Freudian issues.
(d) Delusional psychosis.
3. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
(a) Hebrew and Latin.
(b) Satan and Paganism.
(c) History and philosophy.
(d) Greek and Roman cultures.
4. Which of the author's witnesses was raised as a conservative Jew but now is a Christian preacher?
(a) John Carson.
(b) Jeffry McDonald.
(c) Jack Kerouac.
(d) Louis Lapides.
5. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
(a) 125 AD.
(b) In the mid-20th century.
(c) In the early 15th century.
(d) 33 AD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically, what happened to dead bodies in the times of Jesus?
2. What supported Jesus' claims that he was the Good Shepherd?
3. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
4. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
5. According to Habermas, why weren't the sightings of Jesus after his death considered to be hallucinations?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)