|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
(b) "The Magnificent Mind."
(c) "A Beautiful Mind."
(d) "Family Shock."
2. Who is credited with the most important reference to Jesus outside of the New Testament?
3. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
(a) Classic depression.
(b) Freudian issues.
(d) Delusional psychosis.
4. What does the author's witness with a Jewish background turn to when he rebels against his family's Jewish background?
(a) The military.
(b) The work of Kerouac and Leary.
(c) Manson and Moonies.
(d) College friends and their families.
5. According to Habermas, why weren't the sightings of Jesus after his death considered to be hallucinations?
(a) Because the people were credible.
(b) Because psychologists did not know the word.
(c) Because they occurred to groups of people.
(d) Because people didn't have hallucinations back then.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
2. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
3. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
4. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
5. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)