|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Josephus' writings prove?
(a) That Jesus performed miracles.
(b) That Jesus was a good man.
(c) That Jesus and John were biological brothers.
(d) That Jesus hung out with the apostles.
2. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
(a) History and philosophy.
(b) Hebrew and Latin.
(c) Greek and Roman cultures.
(d) Satan and Paganism.
3. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
(a) That Jesus was not the son of God.
(b) That Christ's birth was really in April.
(c) That some historic aspects are true.
(d) That Jesus was the son of God.
4. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Study, discuss, evaluate.
(b) Question, study, and focus.
(c) Examine, analyze, and research.
(d) Interview, listen, and read.
5. Which of the author's interviewees has experience as an archeological expert in the Middle East?
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
2. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
3. Which biblical writer corroborates the life of Jesus?
4. What evidence can scientifically prove a time of death?
5. Who are the writers of the gospels?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)