|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the author's witness with a Jewish background question his family's religion?
(a) His parents divorce.
(b) Death of his younger sibling.
(c) Death of his mother.
(d) Death of his father.
2. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Paul and Saul.
(b) Matthew and Paul.
(d) Luke and Peter.
3. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) Almost 100.
(c) About 33.
(d) More than 5,000.
4. Which gospel begins with the writer saying he intends to write "accurately" about all the things he "investigated"?
5. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) Why the crime occured.
(b) Where the next crime will occur.
(c) The reason for the crime.
(d) The criminal's psychological makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the law changed and the Chicago crime leader was retried, what was used to get a guilty verdict?
2. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
3. What reason does Blomberg give for accepting the gospels as testimony in Strobel's case for Christ?
4. When was the concept of mystery religions introduced?
5. What is the Q source?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)