|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pneumonia effusion.
(b) Salivic effusion.
(c) Pericardial effusion.
(d) Pleural effusion.
2. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(b) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(c) They are interesting but not informative.
(d) They are informative but not interesting.
3. When was the fifth gospel written?
(a) At the time of Jesus' death.
(b) At the time of Jesus' birth.
(c) In the second century.
(d) In the first century.
4. Which book does the author's psychological witness NOT write?
(a) "A Beautiful Mind."
(b) "Family Shock."
(c) "The Magnificent Mind."
(d) "Can You Trust Psychology?"
5. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
(b) Historical evidence.
(c) Forensic evidence.
(d) Early art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
2. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
3. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
4. When Jesus preached that he was the Good Shepherd, what did opponents say about him?
5. How many experts does the author interview?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)