|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence was Jeffry McDonald's conviction based on?
(d) A lie detector test.
2. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
(a) If Saul changed his name to Paul, he likely went by John as well.
(b) There are three Johns, and no one knows which one wrote it.
(c) At one point in a verse, it makes reference to John.
(d) Reference to the apostle John and John the Elder.
3. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(c) Very passionate.
4. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
5. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
2. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
3. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
4. Why was Jeffry McDonald certain a jury would not convict him?
5. Where did Jesus face temptation?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)