|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Jesus if he was the Messiah for whom they were waiting?
(b) John the Baptist.
2. Which science does not dispute the gospels but instead confirms their reliability?
3. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
(a) Plagarism test.
(b) Originality test.
(c) Authorship test.
(d) Intention test.
4. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(a) Dislocated shoulders.
(c) Nerve damage.
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 20 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 12 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When weren't the qualities of omnipresence and omniscience possible for Jesus?
2. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
3. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
4. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
5. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)