|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
(a) Science, philosophy, and theology.
(b) Sun, rain, and air.
(c) Jesus, redemption, and the Messiah.
(d) LIfe, death, and the swoon.
2. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Copies of copies of copies.
(b) A Japanese-based translation.
(c) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(d) New translators.
3. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
4. What book foretells the method of Jesus' death?
5. Where was Jesus born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological disorder do some people suffer from that makes them claim to make grandiose statements about who they are?
2. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
3. What kind of scholars negate the supernatural aspects of Jesus?
4. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
5. What is the truth about the author's fear?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)