|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
(a) In large crowds while healing.
(b) In private times with the apostles.
(c) When praying.
(d) When being baptised.
2. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(b) Eyewitness material.
(c) Confessions recorded.
(d) The Bible.
3. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
(a) Jesus, son of Man, and Jesus, son of God.
(b) ThevHistorical Jesus and Greek grammar.
(c) Jesus and Emmanuel.
(d) The Biblical Jesus and the Hebrew language.
4. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
(a) It weakend it.
(b) It opened his mind to other beliefs.
(c) It strengthened it.
(d) He is no longer a Christian.
5. According to The Five Gospels, how many pillars must one follow to become a biblical scholar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
2. What criterion does Boyd use in determining that the Jesus in the Bible is not the Jesus who is son of God?
3. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
4. What is the topic of witness Donald Carson's books?
5. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)