|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
2. When were fingerprints first used as evidence in court?
3. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
(a) Reference to the apostle John and John the Elder.
(b) If Saul changed his name to Paul, he likely went by John as well.
(c) There are three Johns, and no one knows which one wrote it.
(d) At one point in a verse, it makes reference to John.
4. Who believes Jesus did not say 82 percent of what is attributed to him in the gospels?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Jesus Seminar.
(c) Richard Hayes.
5. Typical people with psychosis display what kind of emotions?
(a) Very passionate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
2. What are the themes of ancient mystery religions?
3. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
4. Who is the author's key witness for the psychological evidence?
5. What evidence is there of Jesus' psychological well being?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)