|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) The reason for the crime.
(b) Why the crime occured.
(c) Where the next crime will occur.
(d) The criminal's psychological makeup.
2. Which of the assumed writers of the gospels, according to both liberal and conservative scholars, is considered to be an accurate historian?
(b) John the Baptist.
3. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
(a) Because they were instructed to do so.
(b) Histories were passed down orally.
(c) There was nothing else for entertainment.
(d) Because they were very intelligent.
4. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) Homeland Security.
(c) The Treasury Department.
(d) The Surgeon General.
5. Who writes about two encounters with the risen Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Gary Habermas base his debate about the resurrection of Jesus?
2. What is the author's writing background?
3. A group that disputes the four gospels adds a fifth one. What is their fifth gospel?
4. What did Josephus write?
5. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)