|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author hold testimony from Josephus' writings with high regard?
(a) Because Josephus' works regarding the Jewish wars have been proven historically accurate through archeology.
(b) Josephus was who he learned about in college.
(c) Because Josephus was the only writer of his time to use a type of paper that would not disintegrate over time.
(d) Because Josephus' works regarding Jesus have been proven.
2. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
3. How many books has witness Donald Carson written or edited?
4. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
(a) Examine, analyze, and research.
(b) Interview, listen, and read.
(c) Question, study, and focus.
(d) Study, discuss, evaluate.
5. What types of criteria does Craig apply to the Bible to test its reliability?
(a) The same as for the Old Testament.
(b) The same as for medieval literature.
(c) The same as for classical literature.
(d) The same as for ancient literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
2. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
3. Who where two skeptics among Jesus' followers that questioned the resurrection?
4. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
5. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)