|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book in the Bible mentions two encounters with a risen Jesus?
(a) 1 Corinthians.
2. What year can Jesus' appearance to the crowd be traced?
(a) 33-34 AD
(b) 32-38 AD
(c) 41-45 AD
(d) 39-43 AD
3. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) At age 12.
(b) At his baptism.
(c) When he tells Paul the commandments.
(d) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
4. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(b) Why the crime occured.
(c) The reason for the crime.
(d) Where the next crime will occur.
5. What did Josephus write?
(b) "The Ancient Citites."
(c) "The Antiquities."
(d) "The Classical Era."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josephus' writings prove?
2. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
3. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
4. What specialty is witness Donald Carson known for?
5. What are the three parts into which the author chooses to break the book?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)