|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were not regarded as reliable witnesses during Jesus' time?
2. Which biblical writer corroborates the life of Jesus?
(c) King James.
3. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) Jesus himself.
(b) An unnamed accuser.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
4. How do Jesus' followers react about the opponents to his Good Shepherd teachings?
(a) They tend to agree with the opponents.
(b) They have no reaction but leave.
(c) They are divided on the issue.
(d) They support Jesus.
5. Witness William Craig's specialty is writing about the intersection of what three aspects of life?
(a) Sun, rain, and air.
(b) LIfe, death, and the swoon.
(c) Jesus, redemption, and the Messiah.
(d) Science, philosophy, and theology.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author searches for truth based on what?
2. Who was the first person convicted with fingerprint evidence?
3. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
4. Who, in Blomberg's example, memorized the Old Testament?
5. What kind of evidence is presented to either explain or disprove other evidence presented?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)