|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many languages can witness Donald Carson speak?
2. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pleural effusion.
(b) Pericardial effusion.
(c) Pneumonia effusion.
(d) Salivic effusion.
3. Which gospel outlines the purpose of its writing as "These are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name"?
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are informative but not interesting.
(b) They are interesting but not informative.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are written by people who were not apostles.
5. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what is the current Bible based on?
2. What two things is Jesus simultaneously?
3. What is the Q source?
4. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
5. Where was Jesus born?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)