|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many experts does the author interview?
2. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 33 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 400 years.
(d) 125 years.
3. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
(a) People who personally interacted with Jesus.
(b) People who do not believe in Jesus.
(c) People who witnessed the murder of a preacher.
(d) People who go to church.
4. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
5. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
2. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
3. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
4. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
5. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)