|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
(b) That his wife won't be fun any more.
(c) That he won't be able to drink any more.
(d) That he will have to give up gambling.
2. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
(a) After Acts.
(b) Before any of the gospels.
(c) Before Jesus was born.
(d) Just before Revelations.
3. What is the author's writing background?
(a) Crime reporting.
(b) Magazine features.
(c) Adult fiction.
(d) Gospel songs.
4. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His death.
(b) His immaculate conception.
(c) His birth.
(d) His miracle working.
5. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
2. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
3. What creates doubt regarding the authorship of the Gospel of John?
4. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
5. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)