|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) More than 5,000.
(c) About 33.
(d) Almost 100.
3. According to Yamauchi, what put expansion of Christianity on hold temporarily?
(a) Jesus' miracles.
(b) Jesus left Jerusalem.
(c) Jesus' resurrection.
(d) Jesus' death.
4. What, according to Blomberg, is proof that there is no error in the gospels?
(a) There is no proof.
(b) Because the Bible has not been changed in thousands of years.
(c) Because, historically, if an error were made when reciting history, someone would correct the mistake and preserve the truth.
(d) Because he has faith that it is correct.
5. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
(a) By lying in court.
(b) By pretending to be dead.
(c) By talking his way out of a bad situation.
(d) By handing over his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reliability does the author also look to prove about the gospel based on corroborating evidence outside of the Bible?
2. How does the Chicago crime leader in the author's example get a not-guilty verdict in court?
3. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
4. What is the Q source?
5. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)