|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 400 years.
(b) 33 years.
(c) 125 years.
(d) 2 years.
2. Who was the second person to record that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(b) Peter himself.
3. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) His children ask him about Jesus.
(b) He almost dies.
(c) His wife becomes a Christian.
(d) He learns he is terminally ill.
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are interesting but not informative.
(b) They are informative but not interesting.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are written by people who were not apostles.
5. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(a) The Bible.
(c) Confessions recorded.
(d) Eyewitness material.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which elements are to blame for inconsistencies in the gospels, according to Blomberg?
2. Which gospels does Strobel challenge because they do not begin with a claim to strive toward accuracy?
3. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
4. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
5. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)