|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are interesting but not informative.
(b) They are informative but not interesting.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are written by people who were not apostles.
2. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) An unprecidented number of copies.
(b) It actually dates to the right time period.
(c) It has been translated only twice.
(d) It is newer than the old one is.
3. What role does the author encourage the reader to take?
4. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
(a) By lying in court.
(b) By talking his way out of a bad situation.
(c) By pretending to be dead.
(d) By handing over his wallet.
5. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They boosted his career.
(b) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
(c) They were created just for him.
(d) They were authentic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
2. How has 40 years of research affected Yamauchi's faith?
3. What is the author's writing background?
4. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
5. How many experts does the author interview?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)