|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) A Japanese-based translation.
(b) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(c) Copies of copies of copies.
(d) New translators.
2. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
(b) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(c) The Watergate tapes.
(d) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
3. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
4. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Holy apostlolic.
(b) Apostolic authority.
(c) Apistle Commentary.
5. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 20 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Josephus' writings prove?
2. What kinds of eyewitness accounts does Strobel seek?
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
4. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
5. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)