|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
(a) Peter himself.
2. What does the author say the reader must set aside while reading the book?
(a) Predeterminations and predictions.
(b) Skepticism and sarcasm.
(c) Knowledge and power.
(d) Preconceptions and prejudices.
3. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) His wife becomes a Christian.
(b) He learns he is terminally ill.
(c) His children ask him about Jesus.
(d) He almost dies.
4. What reliability does the author also look to prove about the gospel based on corroborating evidence outside of the Bible?
5. According to Blomberg, what is the gospel based on?
(a) Eyewitness material.
(b) Confessions recorded.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the eyewitness discussed in Chapter 1, Part 1 save his own life?
2. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
3. Who are the writers of the gospels?
4. When were the apostle Paul's letters written?
5. Of the disciples, how many of the remaining 11 willingly met torturous deaths rather than recant their beliefs?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)