|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Apistle Commentary.
(c) Holy apostlolic.
(d) Apostolic authority.
2. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) His children ask him about Jesus.
(b) His wife becomes a Christian.
(c) He learns he is terminally ill.
(d) He almost dies.
3. How many years can the core beliefs of the Bible be traced back in relation to the death of Jesus?
(a) 33 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 125 years.
(d) 400 years.
4. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) An unnamed accuser.
(b) Jesus himself.
(c) Pontius Pilate.
5. Who are the writers of the gospels?
(a) Luke and Peter.
(b) Matthew and Paul.
(c) Paul and Saul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Q source?
2. According to Blomberg's example, why did people memorize the Old Testament?
3. Who first recorded that Peter's firsthand accounts were accurate?
4. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
5. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)