Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Evidence of Appearances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In the Koran.
(b) In the Bible.
(c) In any modern medical book.
(d) In a general psych book.
2. What was the role of women during Jesus' time?
(a) Supportive and adored.
(b) Leaders and shakers.
(c) Encouraging and submissive.
(d) Submissive and supportive.
3. Who changed the mind of the author's witness with a Jewish background after he returned from the Vietnam War?
(a) A street preacher.
(b) A Buddist priest.
(c) A rock.
(d) An evangelist on TV.
4. Who does the author say taught about Hell more than anyone else in the Bible?
5. According to Carson, what does Jesus' forgiving nature represent?
(a) The Jewish culture.
(b) God's love.
(c) A beautiful aspect of the Hebrew language.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is credited with the most important reference to Jesus outside of the New Testament?
2. What is the first test the author applies to decide whether it is the gospel writers' intention to preserve history accurately?
3. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
4. What can archeology prove in relation to the Bible?
5. The author's witness with a Jewish background once viewed the New Testament as a guidebook for what group?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)