Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Corroborating Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His death.
(b) His miracle working.
(c) His birth.
(d) His immaculate conception.
2. Who, according to the writings of Josephus, was responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?
(a) An unnamed accuser.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Jesus himself.
3. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
4. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Copies of copies of copies.
(b) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(c) A Japanese-based translation.
(d) New translators.
5. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(b) The Watergate tapes.
(c) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(d) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is said to have preserved Jesus' teachings?
2. In what two areas does the author have enough knowledge to bolster his skepticism of Christianity?
3. Who are the writers of the gospels?
4. What is the Q source?
5. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)