|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Psychological Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
(b) The Jews.
2. How many signs of mental illness does the Bible's account of Jesus show?
3. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) That he is more than just a good guy.
(b) That he is indeed the Messiah.
(c) What life in Heaven will be like.
(d) That he is king of the Jews.
4. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
(a) The Jews would have declared it blasphemy.
(b) He didn't want the resposiblity right away.
(c) He didn't want to get stoned.
(d) He wasn't sure himself.
5. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
(a) The Surgeon General.
(b) The Treasury Department.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. Which historian claims that Matthew and Peter are the authors of the gospels?
3. On what is the current Bible based on?
4. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
5. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)