|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) The Treasury Department.
(c) The Surgeon General.
(d) Homeland Security.
3. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His immaculate conception.
(b) His death.
(c) His birth.
(d) His miracle working.
4. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
5. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Copies of copies of copies.
(b) New translators.
(c) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(d) A Japanese-based translation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
2. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
3. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
4. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
5. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)