|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His miracle working.
(b) His immaculate conception.
(c) His death.
(d) His birth.
2. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It has been translated only twice.
(b) It is newer than the old one is.
(c) It actually dates to the right time period.
(d) An unprecidented number of copies.
3. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
4. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Salivic effusion.
(b) Pleural effusion.
(c) Pericardial effusion.
(d) Pneumonia effusion.
5. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
(a) Blood and wine.
(b) Pleural and pericardial.
(d) Blood and urine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
2. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
3. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
5. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)