|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(a) Nerve damage.
(c) Dislocated shoulders.
2. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
(b) At his baptism.
(c) At age 12.
(d) When he tells Paul the commandments.
3. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(b) Where the next crime will occur.
(c) Why the crime occured.
(d) The reason for the crime.
4. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) They don't affect doctrine.
(b) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
(c) The language has changed since then.
(d) They are minor.
5. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It actually dates to the right time period.
(b) It is newer than the old one is.
(c) It has been translated only twice.
(d) An unprecidented number of copies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
2. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
3. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
4. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
5. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)