|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
(a) The coming of the Kingdom of God.
(b) A healthier tomorrow.
(c) A whole nation.
(d) Greater works that the humans will do when he goes to Heaven.
2. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
(a) Pleural and pericardial.
(b) Blood and wine.
(d) Blood and urine.
3. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
(a) The Jews.
4. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) They don't affect doctrine.
(b) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
(c) The language has changed since then.
(d) They are minor.
5. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
2. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
3. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
4. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
5. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)