|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They were authentic.
(b) They boosted his career.
(c) They were created just for him.
(d) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
2. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
(a) The coming of the Kingdom of God.
(b) Greater works that the humans will do when he goes to Heaven.
(c) A healthier tomorrow.
(d) A whole nation.
3. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Holy apostlolic.
(c) Apistle Commentary.
(d) Apostolic authority.
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are informative but not interesting.
(b) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are interesting but not informative.
5. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first ten.
(b) The first two.
(c) The first one.
(d) The first five.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
2. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
3. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
4. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
5. Where did Jesus face temptation?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)