|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) The language has changed since then.
(b) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
(c) They don't affect doctrine.
(d) They are minor.
2. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first five.
(b) The first ten.
(c) The first one.
(d) The first two.
3. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(b) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(c) They are informative but not interesting.
(d) They are interesting but not informative.
4. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(a) Apistle Commentary.
(c) Apostolic authority.
(d) Holy apostlolic.
5. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
(a) Blood and urine.
(b) Blood and wine.
(c) Pleural and pericardial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
2. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
3. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
4. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
5. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)