|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
(a) Historic accounts and modern knowledge.
(b) It is popular theory.
(d) Biblical accounts.
3. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) Why the crime occured.
(b) Where the next crime will occur.
(c) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(d) The reason for the crime.
4. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
5. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(b) Not enough information is avaialble.
(c) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
2. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
3. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
5. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)