|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
(a) Jesus' crucifixion.
(b) Jesus' beating.
(c) Jesus' tears.
(d) Jesus' anger.
2. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His birth.
(b) His death.
(c) His immaculate conception.
(d) His miracle working.
3. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Pleural effusion.
(b) Salavic effusion.
(c) Pericardial effusion.
(d) Pneumonia effusion.
4. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pericardial effusion.
(b) Salivic effusion.
(c) Pneumonia effusion.
(d) Pleural effusion.
5. On what is the current Bible based on?
(a) Ideals that are no longer valued.
(b) Copies of copies of copies.
(c) A Japanese-based translation.
(d) New translators.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
2. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
3. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
4. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
5. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)