|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) The Watergate tapes.
(b) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(c) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(d) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
2. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
(a) Pericardial effusion.
(b) Pneumonia effusion.
(c) Pleural effusion.
(d) Salivic effusion.
3. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
(a) When being baptised.
(b) In private times with the apostles.
(c) In large crowds while healing.
(d) When praying.
4. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
5. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
2. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
3. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
4. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
5. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)