|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(a) Not enough information is avaialble.
(b) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
2. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) At age 12.
(b) When he tells Paul the commandments.
(c) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
(d) At his baptism.
3. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) About 33.
(b) More than 5,000.
(d) Almost 100.
4. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In any modern medical book.
(b) In the Koran.
(c) In a general psych book.
(d) In the Bible.
5. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) Where the next crime will occur.
(b) Why the crime occured.
(c) The reason for the crime.
(d) The criminal's psychological makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
2. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
3. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
4. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
5. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)