|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
2. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(b) Nerve damage.
(c) Dislocated shoulders.
3. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
4. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
5. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first ten.
(b) The first five.
(c) The first two.
(d) The first one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
2. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
3. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
4. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
5. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)