|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
2. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In any modern medical book.
(b) In the Koran.
(c) In the Bible.
(d) In a general psych book.
3. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
(b) Apostolic authority.
(c) Apistle Commentary.
(d) Holy apostlolic.
4. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) More than 5,000.
(b) About 33.
(c) Almost 100.
5. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
(a) The Treasury Department.
(b) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(c) Homeland Security.
(d) The Surgeon General.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
3. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
4. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
5. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)