|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In a general psych book.
(b) In any modern medical book.
(c) In the Koran.
(d) In the Bible.
2. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
(a) The first ten.
(b) The first one.
(c) The first five.
(d) The first two.
3. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
(c) The Jews.
4. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
(a) A whole nation.
(b) The coming of the Kingdom of God.
(c) Greater works that the humans will do when he goes to Heaven.
(d) A healthier tomorrow.
5. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) Save Me, Father.
(b) King of Jews.
(c) Son of God.
(d) I Am The One.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
2. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
3. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
4. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
5. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)