|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In a general psych book.
(b) In the Koran.
(c) In any modern medical book.
(d) In the Bible.
2. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
3. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
(a) When being baptised.
(b) When praying.
(c) In private times with the apostles.
(d) In large crowds while healing.
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are informative but not interesting.
(b) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are interesting but not informative.
5. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
(a) His birth.
(b) His miracle working.
(c) His immaculate conception.
(d) His death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fulfills the prophecy that claims the Messiah's bones will be out of joint?
2. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
3. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
4. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
5. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)