|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
2. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(b) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
(d) Not enough information is avaialble.
3. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) At the well.
(b) In the wilderness.
(c) At his baptism.
(d) At the temple.
4. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In a general psych book.
(b) In the Koran.
(c) In the Bible.
(d) In any modern medical book.
5. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(b) Nerve damage.
(d) Dislocated shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
2. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
3. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
4. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
5. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)