|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
(b) The Jews.
2. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
(a) Some of their phrases do not exist in today's culture.
(b) They don't affect doctrine.
(c) The language has changed since then.
(d) They are minor.
3. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(b) Why the crime occured.
(c) Where the next crime will occur.
(d) The reason for the crime.
4. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) At the temple.
(b) At the well.
(c) At his baptism.
(d) In the wilderness.
5. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
(a) Salavic effusion.
(b) Pleural effusion.
(c) Pneumonia effusion.
(d) Pericardial effusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the fluids John sees when a guard stabs Jesus in the side?
2. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
3. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
4. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
5. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)