|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
2. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(b) Not enough information is avaialble.
(c) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
3. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(b) They are interesting but not informative.
(c) They are informative but not interesting.
(d) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
4. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) When he tells Paul the commandments.
(b) At his baptism.
(c) At age 12.
(d) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
5. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In the Koran.
(b) In any modern medical book.
(c) In a general psych book.
(d) In the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
2. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
3. Which centuries decided almost unanimously which books to include in the New Testament?
4. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
5. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)