|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jesus call God to show a personal relationship with him?
2. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
(d) The Jews.
3. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are informative but not interesting.
(b) They are written by people who were not apostles.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are interesting but not informative.
4. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) I Am The One.
(b) Save Me, Father.
(c) King of Jews.
(d) Son of God.
5. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
Short Answer Questions
1. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
2. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
3. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
4. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
5. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)