|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
(a) The Jews would have declared it blasphemy.
(b) He wasn't sure himself.
(c) He didn't want the resposiblity right away.
(d) He didn't want to get stoned.
2. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
(a) They were given to him by an insider snitch.
(b) They were created just for him.
(c) They boosted his career.
(d) They were authentic.
3. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
4. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
(d) The Jews.
5. What did the sign above Jesus' head on the cross read?
(a) Son of God.
(b) Save Me, Father.
(c) King of Jews.
(d) I Am The One.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
2. What is the fluid that collects around the lungs?
3. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
4. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
5. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)