|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
2. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
3. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
(a) The reason for the crime.
(b) Where the next crime will occur.
(c) The criminal's psychological makeup.
(d) Why the crime occured.
4. Even before Christ died by crucifixion, the witness says he would have experienced what kind of failure caused by shock?
5. When was Jesus clear about his identity?
(a) When being baptised.
(b) When praying.
(c) In large crowds while healing.
(d) In private times with the apostles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Metzger say discrepancies in the New Testament are inconsequential?
2. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
3. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
4. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
5. Where did Jesus face temptation?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)