|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
(b) When he tells Paul the commandments.
(c) At his baptism.
(d) At age 12.
2. What does Strobel discover when he reads some of the works that have been excluded from the New Testament?
(a) They are informative but not interesting.
(b) They are interesting but not informative.
(c) They are too far removed from the time Jesus actually lived and walked the earth.
(d) They are written by people who were not apostles.
3. Where can information be discovered regarding the swoon theory?
(a) In any modern medical book.
(b) In a general psych book.
(c) In the Bible.
(d) In the Koran.
4. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(b) Almost 100.
(c) About 33.
(d) More than 5,000.
5. According to Witherington, why does Jesus shy away from claiming to be the son of God?
(a) He wasn't sure himself.
(b) The Jews would have declared it blasphemy.
(c) He didn't want the resposiblity right away.
(d) He didn't want to get stoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Metzger compares the Bible to what era of other literature?
2. According to Jesus, what do his miracles foreshadow?
3. What was the most important aspect of the documents Strobel discovered?
4. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
5. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)