|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which point does Jesus confirm his identity?
(a) At his baptism.
(b) At age 12.
(c) When he tells Paul the commandments.
(d) When he preaches from a mountaintop in Cairo.
2. Does Witherington believe Jesus saw himself as the son of God?
(a) Not enough information is avaialble.
(d) Jesus thought he was, but did not know for certain.
3. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
(a) It actually dates to the right time period.
(b) It is newer than the old one is.
(c) It has been translated only twice.
(d) An unprecidented number of copies.
4. What was one of the most significant documents Strobel found in his reporting career?
(a) Shredded weapons of mass destruction documents.
(b) The Ford Pinto documentation.
(c) The Watergate tapes.
(d) The Chrysler Corporation documentation.
5. How many fragments of New Testament documents exist, according to Metzger?
(a) Almost 100.
(c) More than 5,000.
(d) About 33.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jesus is known as Son of God and Son of what?
2. According to Metzger, how many factors are considered in criteria designed to measure a manuscript's appropriateness for inclusion in the New Testament?
3. What evidence do we have that Jesus experienced the medical conditions discussed with the author's expert witness?
4. What do the clues left at a crime scene help investigators determine?
5. What kind of evidence determines whether a victim died of natural causes?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)