One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Medical Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shock did the severe beating Jesus received before his execution create?
2. Which of the following was NOT part of the agony Christ experienced on the cross.
(a) Dislocated shoulders.
(d) Nerve damage.
3. What kind of evidence does the author seek to prove whether Jesus really died?
4. Where did Jesus face temptation?
(a) At his baptism.
(b) At the temple.
(c) At the well.
(d) In the wilderness.
5. What do Jesus' relationship with God and his miracles demonstrate?
(a) What life in Heaven will be like.
(b) That he is king of the Jews.
(c) That he is indeed the Messiah.
(d) That he is more than just a good guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author travels to Ohio in search of corroborating evidence for which aspect of Jesus' life?
2. What advantage does Metzger cite for the New Testament?
3. What means written by an apostle or followers of the apostles?
4. The author interviews a witness in his case for Christ from which federal agency?
5. What is the fluid that collects in the membrane around the heart?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)