Introduction: Reopening the Investigation of a Lifetime
1. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 20 months.
2. What is the author's writing background?
(a) Magazine features.
(b) Crime reporting.
(c) Adult fiction.
(d) Gospel songs.
3. How many experts does the author interview?
4. The author searches for truth based on what?
(c) Medical history.
5. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
6. What changes the way the author thinks about Christ and Christianity?
(a) He almost dies.
(b) He learns he is terminally ill.
(c) His wife becomes a Christian.
(d) His children ask him about Jesus.
7. What is the author's fear as he begins to face Christianity?
(a) That he will have to pay penance for all his sins.
(b) That he will have to give up gambling.
(c) That his wife won't be fun any more.
(d) That he won't be able to drink any more.
This section contains 4,556 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)