Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Case for Christ. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Introduction: Reopening the Investigation of a Lifetime
1. In the introduction, how long do we learn was the author's spiritual journey?
a) 24 months.
b) 2 months.
c) 20 months.
d) 12 months.
2. What is the author's writing background?
a) Crime reporting.
b) Gospel songs.
c) Magazine features.
d) Adult fiction.
3. How many experts does the author interview?
4. The author searches for truth based on what?
c) Medical history.
5. What is the author's religious belief/preference as he begins his quest for knowledge?
This section contains 4,770 words|
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)