|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1970 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many justices must agree to hear a case before the case can be heard?
2. Black incorporates a list of permissible actions a judge can take to deal with unruly behavior in what decision?
(a) The Rutherford case.
(b) The Marshall case.
(c) The Allen case.
(d) The Turmond case.
3. Who is the attorney for Inc. Fund when they bring the school case before the Court?
(a) Jack Greenbery.
(b) Clark Emch.
(c) Regan Lewis.
(d) Jordan Mitchell.
4. How are decisions of the Supreme Court announced?
(a) On the internet.
(b) In writing.
(c) By television.
(d) In person.
5. The Mapp v. Ohio case concerns which amendment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the decision in Cohen v. California?
2. Petitions from people who can't afford an attorney or the filing fees are called what?
3. What circuit court of appeals rules on the order in the Charlotte case?
4. When the Charlotte case is remanded to the lower court, how many days of hearings are held?
5. Burger keeps track of the justices workload on what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)