|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1970 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to negotiate every paragraph of the Charlotte opinion with Burger?
2. What court decides the Mapp v. Ohio case?
(a) The Harlan Court.
(b) The Warren Court.
(c) The Maddison Court.
(d) The Burger Court.
3. The publication of the Pentagon Papers is enjoined by the federal courts on what grounds?
(a) Harmful content.
(b) Illicit content.
(c) Prior restraint.
(d) National security.
4. Black and Burger feel that desegregation can be achieved without ________.
5. Haynsworth is nominated to fill the seat vacated by whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day does Burger circulate his draft opinion in the Charlotte case?
2. Burger believes that Warren was more interested in results than what?
3. The chief justice gets to assign opinion-writing duties under what conditions?
4. In Clay v. US, what is the faith of the petitioner?
5. Which rule requires that a rehearing can only be considered if it was brought up by one of the justices who had sat on the case?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)