|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many floors in total is Bruno’s house in Berlin said to be, including the basement, in Chapter One: "Bruno Makes a Discovery"?
2. Whose father is described as a green-grocer in Chapter One: "Bruno Makes a Discovery"?
3. Lieutenant Kotler is said to wear a great deal of what in Chapter Seven: "How Mother Took Credit for Something that She Hadn't Done"?
(b) Purple medals.
(c) Silver jewelry.
4. Whom does Bruno complain to about the move his family has made in his new bedroom in Chapter Two: "The New House"?
5. What does Bruno perceive all of the people to be wearing at the camp across the fence in Chapter Four: "What they Saw through the Window"?
(a) Red and blue striped pajamas.
(b) Gray striped pajamas.
(c) Dirty work suits.
(d) Military uniforms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bruno says alone to himself in his room in the beginning of Chapter Six: "The Overpaid Maid,” “I hate this house, I hate my room and I even hate” what?
2. Gretel says in Chapter Four: "What they Saw through the Window" that “Father hates” what?
3. When Bruno takes his sister Gretel to look out of his bedroom window, Maria comes charging out carrying what in Chapter Three: "The Hopeless Case"?
4. What are the names of the three best friends of Bruno’s that he must leave behind in Berlin?
5. What are the names of Gretel’s friends that she says she misses back in Berlin in Chapter Three: "The Hopeless Case"?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)