|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men in the factory take turns doing?
(a) Looking at Freda's body.
(b) Consoling Brenda.
(c) Guarding Freda's body.
(d) Making phone calls.
2. What does Vittorio say would be Freda's reaction to having sex with him?
3. Whose mansion is in the same area as Windsor Castle?
(a) Elton John's.
(b) Paul McCartney's.
(d) Mr. Paganotti's.
4. What is the group doing at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Drinking wine.
(b) Touring the chapel.
(c) Preparing a picnic.
(d) Playing soccer.
5. What is the name of the destination?
(a) Westminster Cathedral.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) Windsor Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what ways does Patrick NOT remind Brenda of Stanley?
2. Where does Brenda plan to go to live after Freda's death?
3. Where will be wine barrel be shipped?
4. What happens to the people who can't fit into the two cars?
5. What color is the gown that covers Freda's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What romantic thoughts does Freda have at the castle regarding Vittorio?
2. What does the group do with Freda's body and what are Brenda's continuing thoughts about her dead friend?
3. What is the nature of the argument between Rossi and Vittorio?
4. Describe Freda's experience as she walks into the woods.
5. What do the men in the other car assume about Freda since they don't yet know she is dead?
6. Describe the setting for the picnic at the castle.
7. How does the author illustrate the class difference between the Italian men and the others in the group?
8. What is the distressing situation regarding the van for the outing?
9. How is the transportation problem resolved among the men?
10. How has the author brought the book full circle from how it began?
This section contains 1,197 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)