|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Freda planned for the factory employees?
(a) An outing in the country.
(b) A labor union.
(c) A Christmas party.
(d) Healthcare benefits.
2. Who is the woman at the factory who adores Freda?
3. How old was Freda when her mother died?
4. Why does Freda stay home from work for a few days?
(a) She has the flu.
(b) She had outpatient surgery.
(c) She has a migraine.
(d) Everyone thinks she is in mourning.
5. How old is Freda?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT Freda's typical way of dealing with problems?
2. What does Mr. Paganotti regularly set out for his employees?
3. Which of the following does Brenda NOT have in her life?
4. What does Patrick do before working on the toilet?
5. What does Freda do to Brenda out of spite one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author use foreshadowing in Maria's reading fortunes in tea leaves?
2. Who are the only men in the factory who speak English?
3. What does Freda ask Brenda to steal from the factory?
4. What are the circumstances surrounding the gunshot heard at the apartment?
5. Who is Maria and what is her attachment to Freda?
6. Describe Freda.
7. What is Freda's reaction when she learns that she and Brenda have been given the afternoon off due to the "death" of Freda's mother?
8. What has Freda discussed with Rossi regarding Brenda?
9. Where do Freda and Brenda work?
10. What is the setting for THE BOTTLE FACTORY OUTING and who are the two characters first introduced?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)