|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told about Freda's murder the next morning?
(b) Vittorio's fiancee.
(c) Freda's aunt.
(d) The police.
2. What does Brenda do so that Freda won't be mad at her later?
(a) Gives Freda and Vittorio some time alone.
(b) Compliments the chickens that Freda cooked.
(c) Buys cigarettes for Freda.
(d) Tells Freda that Vittorio likes her.
3. Why can Amelio not pick up the van for the outing?
(a) He has a migraine.
(b) His kids are sick.
(c) He lost his driver's license.
(d) There was no reservation for the group.
4. Why does Patrick hit Rossi?
(a) He broke his windshield with a tire iron.
(b) He is touching Brenda inappropriately.
(c) He stole some money from his jacket.
(d) He let the air out of his car tires.
5. What is Brenda reminded of as she fights with Freda?
(a) Her mother-in-law pulling wings off of flies.
(b) Her mother throwing cups in the kitchen.
(c) Stanley making fun of her.
(d) Rugby matches.
6. Why was Freda happy after the horse ride?
(a) It reminded her of her childhood.
(b) She loves riding horses.
(c) She saw Vittorio admiring her.
(d) She felt really free.
7. What is put into the wine barrel to preserve Freda's body?
8. What has not arrived when Freda and Brenda arrive at the factory?
(a) The bus.
(b) The shuttle.
(c) The van.
(d) The limo.
9. Whose mansion is in the same area as Windsor Castle?
(b) Elton John's.
(c) Paul McCartney's.
(d) Mr. Paganotti's.
10. What has Freda prepared to take on the outing?
(a) Two chickens.
(b) Wine and cheese.
(c) A ham.
(d) A basket of sandwiches.
11. What has Brenda been doing all morning while also trying to console Maria?
12. Why does Brenda tell Rossi that she can't go with him?
(a) He is married.
(b) Freda might see them.
(c) She doesn't like him.
(d) It is getting dark.
13. What does Freda call Brenda?
(a) A wimp.
(b) A bully.
(c) A snitch.
(d) A worrywart.
14. What does Brenda return home to retrieve?
(a) An address book.
(b) Toiletries for Freda's body.
(c) The handkerchief with the broken glass.
(d) Clean clothes.
15. What color are the horses exercising in the park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the workers collect in a nearby shop for a proper goodbye to Freda?
2. What is the group doing at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Why is Freda disappointed when she gets up to walk around?
4. What do Brenda, Vittorio, Rossi and Patrick discuss in the car?
5. What hits Freda on the cheek as she walks through the woods?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)