|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vittorio say would be Freda's reaction to having sex with him?
2. Who is driving the Ford Cortina?
3. To whom does Freda give the best piece of chicken?
4. Why does Brenda tell Rossi that she can't go with him?
(a) She doesn't like him.
(b) Freda might see them.
(c) He is married.
(d) It is getting dark.
5. Who had made Rossi cancel the van for the outing?
(b) Mr. Paganotti.
6. Why do the men think Freda refuses to come out of the bushes?
(a) She has found a lover.
(b) She has had too much to drink.
(c) She is napping.
(d) She is reading.
7. What does Vittorio notice about Patrick's face?
(a) Five o'clock shadow.
(b) A cut on his eye.
(c) Dark circles under his eyes.
(d) He has had a facelift.
8. How does Patrick say his eye was cut?
(a) He fell against a rock.
(b) A tree branch cut him.
(c) Freda threw a stone at him in the woods?
(d) He got hit with a wine bottle.
9. What is put into the wine barrel to preserve Freda's body?
10. Why does Rossi want Vittorio to have sex with Freda?
(a) To humiliate his niece.
(b) To embarrass her.
(c) To disgrace her.
(d) To please her.
11. What does Vittorio think he sees in the bushes?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A shadow.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A deer.
12. What color is the gown that covers Freda's body?
13. Why do the men fight at the gas station?
(a) They all want to date Brenda.
(b) They don't want to share cigarettes.
(c) They disagree on the quickest route to get to their destination.
(d) They don't want to have to pay for gas for the outing.
14. It becomes evident that Rossi resents ____________________.
(a) Never getting a raise.
(b) Never being invited to Mr. Paganotti's mansion.
(c) Not having his own office.
(d) Not having an expense account.
15. Why are Rossi and Vittorio arguing when Brenda returns?
(a) They don't know what to do with Freda's body.
(b) Vittorio has changed his mind about marrying Rossi's niece.
(c) They disagree about a business problem.
(d) They both want the same promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Freda excited about visiting Windsor Castle?
2. What has Brenda been doing all morning while also trying to console Maria?
3. What makes Rossi more amenable to the idea of going to the wild safari park?
4. Who does Patrick think the Italian men will blame for Freda's death?
5. What has Freda prepared to take on the outing?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)