1. In what city is THE BOTTLE FACTORY OUTING set?
2. Who are Freda and Brenda?
(c) Business partners.
3. Where are Freda and Brenda located as the story begins?
(b) The library.
(c) A cafe.
(d) Their apartment.
4. What are Freda and Brenda looking at when the story begins?
(a) A TV show.
(b) A St. Patrick's Day parade.
(c) A funeral procession.
(d) A soccer game.
5. What is located across the street from Freda and Brenda's apartment?
(a) A bus station.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An old people's home.
6. Whose funeral do Freda and Brenda watch?
(a) The vicar.
(b) The mayor.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A child.
7. Why have people gathered in the street?
(a) To watch the funeral procession.
(b) To watch the parade.
(c) To watch the firemen work.
(d) To protest.
8. How many people have gathered in the street?
(a) Just a few.
(b) Most of the city.
(d) A huge crowd.
This section contains 3,966 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)