Short Answer Questions
1. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
2. Who is the narrator of this novel?
3. How does the reader know Liesel's brother is sick?
4. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
5. How many armed guards escort Liesel when she helps to bury her dead brother?
6. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
7. Which of the following adjectives best describes Rosa Hubermann?
8. Which of the following instruments does Hans Hubermann play?
This section contains 4,171 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)