|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Nine, The Last Human Stranger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hans offer to the starving Jewish soldier he sees being marched through the streets?
(b) An apple.
2. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
(a) The harmonica.
(b) The bagpipes.
(c) The accordian.
(d) The banjo.
3. What part of her body is burned when Liesel steals a copy of "The Shoulder Shrug"?
(a) Her fingertips.
(b) Her neck.
(c) Her ribs.
(d) Her back.
4. What punishment does Hans receive for helping the starving Jew from the parade?
(a) He is not punished.
(b) He is fined.
(c) He is sent to jail for six weeks.
(d) He is beaten.
5. During what month of the year does Max collapse in the basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liesel steal from the mayor's house the first time she breaks in?
2. When the disgruntled card player dies, what part of Hans' body is broken?
3. How does Rosa react when she realizes Liesel is stealing from her?
4. Which of her belongings does Liesel bring into the bomb shelter with her during air raids?
5. Which of the following items is NOT something Liesel gives to Max hoping it will heal him from his sickness?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)