|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Nine, The Last Human Stranger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
(a) The harmonica.
(b) The banjo.
(c) The accordian.
(d) The bagpipes.
2. Which of the following activities do Rudy and Liesel spend the summer doing?
3. What does Hans Hubermann do for a living?
(a) He is a painter.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is a mechanic.
4. What does Rudy ask Liesel for after he rescues her book from the river?
(b) A kiss.
(c) A gun.
(d) An apple.
5. How does Hans react to the news that he is going to be drafted to the war?
(a) He stoically accepts his fate.
(b) He begins to pray.
(c) He tries to run away from home.
(d) He gets drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the mysterious young man get into the Hubermann household?
2. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
3. Why does Rudy pack a toolbox?
4. Which sport does Max regularly dream he is participating in with Adolf Hitler?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe the process of mixing paint?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)