|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eight, The Word Shaker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe the process of mixing paint?
2. What does Liesel purchase with the coin she finds on the street outside Frau Dillard's house?
(a) A new dress.
3. Which of the following emotions does Max feel comfortable expressing only in his journal?
4. Which of the following tools does Max use to keep records of his emotions in the journal?
(a) An inkpen.
(d) A pencil.
5. Which of the following ailments afflicts Tommy Muller?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is lame.
(d) He is mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of her belongings does Liesel bring into the bomb shelter with her during air raids?
2. During what month of the year does Max collapse in the basement?
3. How did Erik Vandenberg's widow react when Hans brought her husband's instrument home to her?
4. What title does Max give to his journal before skipping town?
5. What punishment does Hans receive for helping the starving Jew from the parade?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)