|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eight, The Word Shaker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Liesel describe the sensation of being burned at the book burning?
(a) As deadening.
(b) As painful.
(c) As feeling nothing at all.
(d) As enlivening.
2. Which of the following sports is Rudy most interested in?
(b) Track and Field.
3. After their raid with Viktor Chemmel, how many apples are Liesel and Rudy given as payment?
(a) Five apples each.
(b) Twenty apples each.
(c) Ten apples each.
(d) One apple each.
4. Why are men trolling the neighborhood where Liesel lives during her soccer game?
(a) They are inspecting basements that may be converted into bomb shelters.
(b) They are handing out pamphlets about the Nazi party.
(c) They are collecting donations to benefit the Hitler Youth organization.
(d) They are searching for hidden Jews.
5. Which branch of the armed forces did Hans Hubermann fight in during WWI?
(a) The navy.
(b) The air force.
(c) The army.
(d) The marines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is NOT something Liesel gives to Max hoping it will heal him from his sickness?
2. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe Frau Hermann during the summer she spends reading with her?
3. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe the process of mixing paint?
4. How did Erik Vandenberg's widow react when Hans brought her husband's instrument home to her?
5. In which room of the Hubermann household does Max hide while he is living with them?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)