|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Whistler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the mysterious young man get into the Hubermann household?
(a) He kicks in the door.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He has a key.
(d) He digs a tunnel.
2. Which of the following characters teaches Liesel how to read?
3. What does Max give to Liesel for her birthday?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A doll.
(c) A book.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
4. Which of the following things does Liesel describe for Max using the most colorful language she can think of?
(a) The rain forests.
(b) The night sky.
(c) The weather.
(d) The ocean.
5. How does Liesel describe the sensation of being burned at the book burning?
(a) As painful.
(b) As feeling nothing at all.
(c) As enlivening.
(d) As deadening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
2. How does Liesel feel about the scheduled book burning?
3. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
4. Who is the narrator of this novel?
5. What does Rosa do for a living?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)