|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Whistler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inanimate object does Max credit with saving his life?
(a) A wooden spoon.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A tennis shoe.
(d) A book.
2. What object does Liesel regularly fish out of the trash bins to bring home to Max?
(a) Discarded clothing.
(c) Food scraps.
(d) Metal cans.
3. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
(a) Chicken noodle soup.
(b) Pea soup.
(c) Tomato soup.
(d) Minestrone soup.
4. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her aunt.
5. How many fights did Max Vandenberg get in with his nemesis, Walter Kugler?
Short Answer Questions
1. At which holiday does Liesel finish reading "The Gravedigger's Handbook"?
2. Which of the following characters stands up for Tommy Muller when he is being abused?
3. Why doesn't Viktor Chemmel like or respect Liesel?
4. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
5. Where does Liesel sit and wait for Hans to come and pick her up from the book burning?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)