|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Whistler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hans credit with saving his life during WWI?
(a) Max Vandenberg.
(c) Erik Vandenberg.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
2. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
(a) Minestrone soup.
(b) Tomato soup.
(c) Chicken noodle soup.
(d) Pea soup.
3. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
(a) Frau Hubermann.
(b) Frau Hermann.
(c) Frau Hansel.
(d) Frau Hollapfel.
4. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
(a) A bonfire.
(b) A feast.
(c) They ignore the birthday completely.
(d) A carnival.
5. From where does the shadow witness Liesel stealing a book from the bonfire?
(a) From atop a building.
(b) From an allyway.
(c) From a passing automobile.
(d) From a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Viktor Chemmel compare to the last gang leader Liesel worked with?
2. To which of the following institutions is the Fuehrer most closely tied?
3. How many armed guards escort Liesel when she helps to bury her dead brother?
4. Which of the following instruments does Hans Hubermann play?
5. Which of the following school subjects does Liesel practice regularly with Max?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)