|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Whistler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
(a) Minestrone soup.
(b) Chicken noodle soup.
(c) Pea soup.
(d) Tomato soup.
2. Who is the narrator of this novel?
3. How does LIesel feel after her outburst against Frau Hermann?
4. What does Liesel clean off the door frame every day, left by Frau Hollapfel?
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Chicken feathers.
5. When the mysterious character living in the shadows is brought food and keys, which character is the mystery character urged to locate?
(a) Rudy Steiner.
(b) Liesel Meminger.
(c) Max Vandenberg.
(d) Hans Hubermann.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Liesel feel about the scheduled book burning?
2. What did Hans give to Erik Vandenberg's widow with the hopes of being able to help her family one day?
3. How does Liesel react when she sees Frau Hermann's library?
4. Why was young Hans Hubermann asked to stay behind during his fight of WWI?
5. How does Liesel react when she catches a glimpse into Max's journal?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)