|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Whistler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which holiday does Liesel finish reading "The Gravedigger's Handbook"?
(d) Independence Day.
2. Which of the following school subjects does Liesel practice regularly with Max?
3. What did Hans give to Erik Vandenberg's widow with the hopes of being able to help her family one day?
(a) His phone number.
(b) His social security card.
(c) His address.
(d) His photograph.
4. What type of fruit do Rudy and Liesel steal from local farmers?
5. In which room of the Hubermann household does Max hide while he is living with them?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following activities do Rudy and Liesel spend the summer doing?
2. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
3. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
4. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
5. As a child, who saved Max from the Gestapo when they were removing Jews from the neighborhood?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)