|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five, The Whistler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Viktor Chemmel like or respect Liesel?
(a) Because of her race.
(b) Because of her gender.
(c) Because of her weight.
(d) Because of her religion.
2. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
(a) By ship.
(b) By airplane.
(c) By train.
(d) By taxi.
3. Which of the following activities does Hans Hubermann convince Liesel to do after she has been in the house for a few weeks?
(a) Change her clothes.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Walk the dogs.
(d) Eat porridge.
4. Which of the following books does Hans Jr. think is the most valuable book ever written?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Gravedigger's Handbook.
(c) The Shoulder Shrug.
(d) Mein Kampf.
5. Which of the following political parties does Liesel think her mother belonged to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book does Liesel spend all of her time reading during her first summer with the Hubermann family?
2. Which of the following ailments afflicts Tommy Muller?
3. What does Hans Hubermann do for a living?
4. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
5. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe Frau Hermann during the summer she spends reading with her?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)