|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which body part does Liesel's school friend break while attending the book burning?
(a) His ankle.
(b) His arm.
(c) His nose.
(d) His neck.
2. How does the reader know Liesel's brother is sick?
(a) He is sweating.
(b) He is coughing.
(c) He is moaning.
(d) He is sneezing.
3. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. Which of the following instruments does Hans Hubermann play?
5. Why is Hans Jr. embarrassed to be seen with his father?
(a) Because his father is an atheist when it is fashionable to be Catholic.
(b) Because his father has not yet joined the Nazi party.
(c) Because his father aligns himself with Hitler.
(d) Because his father is uneducated and illiterate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Liesel feel about the scheduled book burning?
2. Why was young Hans Hubermann asked to stay behind during his fight of WWI?
3. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
4. When the mysterious character living in the shadows is brought food and keys, which character is the mystery character urged to locate?
5. Which of the following sports is Rudy most interested in?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)