|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
2. What does Hans sell in order to buy Liesel two new books?
(a) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(b) Locks of his hair.
(c) Homemade candles.
(d) His paintings.
3. Where was Hans Hubermann stationed when he fought in WWI?
4. What does Rosa do for a living?
(a) She is a seamstress.
(b) She is a midwife.
(c) She is a laundress.
(d) She is a factory worker.
5. Why was Max Vandenberg bullied as a child?
(a) Because he was small.
(b) Because he had a speech impediment.
(c) Because he was Jewish.
(d) Because he was poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hans react when he finds out Liesel stole a book from the bonfire?
2. Which branch of the armed forces did Hans Hubermann fight in during WWI?
3. Which of the following characters teaches Liesel how to read?
4. Which of the following sports is Rudy most interested in?
5. What does Max give to Liesel for her birthday?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)