|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
(a) The banjo.
(b) The bagpipes.
(c) The accordian.
(d) The harmonica.
2. What does Hans sell in order to buy Liesel two new books?
(a) His paintings.
(b) Locks of his hair.
(c) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(d) Homemade candles.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe Frau Hermann during the summer she spends reading with her?
4. What does Max give to Liesel for her birthday?
(a) A doll.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A book.
5. How does Rosa feel about Liesel writing letters to her mother?
(a) Rosa is offended that Liesel still wants contact with her birth mother.
(b) Rosa does not know about the letters.
(c) Rosa feels it is a waste of time.
(d) Rosa forbids Liesel to pick up a pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which room of the Hubermann household does Max hide while he is living with them?
2. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
3. What does Hans Hubermann do for a living?
4. How does Hans react when he finds out Liesel stole a book from the bonfire?
5. Which of the following political parties does Liesel think her mother belonged to?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)