|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max give to Liesel for her birthday?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A book.
(c) A doll.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe Frau Hermann during the summer she spends reading with her?
3. When the mysterious character living in the shadows is brought food and keys, which character is the mystery character urged to locate?
(a) Max Vandenberg.
(b) Liesel Meminger.
(c) Hans Hubermann.
(d) Rudy Steiner.
4. Which body part does Liesel's school friend break while attending the book burning?
(a) His arm.
(b) His nose.
(c) His neck.
(d) His ankle.
5. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
(a) The bagpipes.
(b) The accordian.
(c) The harmonica.
(d) The banjo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosa do for a living?
2. At which holiday does Liesel finish reading "The Gravedigger's Handbook"?
3. Outside of which building do Rudy and Liesel ice the sidewalk so they can steal a basket of food?
4. Upon arriving safely to the Hubermann household, how long does Max sleep, uninterrupted?
5. What ethnicity was Erik Vandenberg?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)