|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body is burned when Liesel steals a copy of "The Shoulder Shrug"?
(a) Her fingertips.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her ribs.
2. Why does Liesel steal money from Rosa?
(a) To pay for new shoes.
(b) To pay for books.
(c) To pay for a train ticket.
(d) To pay for postage stamps.
3. How does Rosa feel about Liesel writing letters to her mother?
(a) Rosa feels it is a waste of time.
(b) Rosa forbids Liesel to pick up a pen.
(c) Rosa does not know about the letters.
(d) Rosa is offended that Liesel still wants contact with her birth mother.
4. How long is Max in hiding before being moved to Hans Hubermann's house?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six years.
(c) Six days.
(d) Six weeks.
5. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
(a) A young man.
(b) A young woman.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hans give to Erik Vandenberg's widow with the hopes of being able to help her family one day?
2. Upon arriving safely to the Hubermann household, how long does Max sleep, uninterrupted?
3. Which of the following activities do Rudy and Liesel spend the summer doing?
4. What inanimate object does Max credit with saving his life?
5. What does Liesel clean off the door frame every day, left by Frau Hollapfel?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)