|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body is burned when Liesel steals a copy of "The Shoulder Shrug"?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her fingertips.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her ribs.
2. Which of the following political parties does Liesel think her mother belonged to?
3. How does Rosa feel about Liesel writing letters to her mother?
(a) Rosa forbids Liesel to pick up a pen.
(b) Rosa feels it is a waste of time.
(c) Rosa does not know about the letters.
(d) Rosa is offended that Liesel still wants contact with her birth mother.
4. Which of the following instruments does Hans Hubermann play?
5. Which of Frau Hermann's relatives dies, leaving her deeply depressed?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the mysterious young man get into the Hubermann household?
2. Which of the following activities does Hans Hubermann convince Liesel to do after she has been in the house for a few weeks?
3. Where did Max Vandenberg grow up?
4. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
5. What did Hans give to Erik Vandenberg's widow with the hopes of being able to help her family one day?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)