|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which holiday does Liesel finish reading "The Gravedigger's Handbook"?
(c) Independence Day.
2. Outside of which building do Rudy and Liesel ice the sidewalk so they can steal a basket of food?
(a) The school.
(b) The market.
(c) The apple farm.
(d) The church.
3. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
(a) A bonfire.
(b) A feast.
(c) They ignore the birthday completely.
(d) A carnival.
4. Who did Hans credit with saving his life during WWI?
(b) Max Vandenberg.
(c) Erik Vandenberg.
(d) Adolf Hitler.
5. How many soldiers survived the battle Hans Hubermann sat out during WWI?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees Liesel steal the book from the bonfire?
2. How long is Max in hiding before being moved to Hans Hubermann's house?
3. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
4. Why was Max Vandenberg bullied as a child?
5. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)