|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
2. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe Frau Hermann during the summer she spends reading with her?
3. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
(a) The bagpipes.
(b) The accordian.
(c) The harmonica.
(d) The banjo.
4. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. Which of the following characters teaches Liesel how to read?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
2. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
3. How does Liesel react when she sees Frau Hermann's library?
4. What does Liesel purchase with the coin she finds on the street outside Frau Dillard's house?
5. Which of Frau Hermann's relatives dies, leaving her deeply depressed?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)