|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the BDM?
(a) Band of German Girls.
(b) Girl Scouts.
(c) Cooking Club.
(d) Hitler's Youth Organization.
2. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
(a) By train.
(b) By airplane.
(c) By ship.
(d) By taxi.
3. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
(a) The bagpipes.
(b) The accordian.
(c) The banjo.
(d) The harmonica.
4. What does Max give to Liesel for her birthday?
(a) A doll.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A bouquet of flowers.
(d) A book.
5. Which of the following sports is Rudy most interested in?
(a) Track and Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hans Hubermann do for a living?
2. How does Liesel describe the sensation of being burned at the book burning?
3. Why was young Hans Hubermann asked to stay behind during his fight of WWI?
4. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
5. At which holiday does Liesel finish reading "The Gravedigger's Handbook"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)