|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers survived the battle Hans Hubermann sat out during WWI?
2. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
(a) Frau Hubermann.
(b) Frau Hansel.
(c) Frau Hollapfel.
(d) Frau Hermann.
3. What does Liesel purchase with the coin she finds on the street outside Frau Dillard's house?
(a) A new dress.
4. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandfather.
5. What does Liesel clean off the door frame every day, left by Frau Hollapfel?
(a) Chicken feathers.
(d) Newspaper clippings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Hans credit with saving his life during WWI?
2. How does Liesel describe the sensation of being burned at the book burning?
3. What ethnicity was Erik Vandenberg?
4. What does Rosa do for a living?
5. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)