|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Liesel lives with the Hubermann family?
(a) Himmel Street.
(b) Mimmel Street.
(c) Fimmel Street.
(d) Gimmel Street.
2. Why does Liesel struggle in school?
(a) Because she has no friends.
(b) Because she cannot do math.
(c) Because she cannot spell.
(d) Because she cannot read.
3. What does Hans Hubermann do for a living?
(a) He is a musician.
(b) He is a mechanic.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a painter.
4. What does Hans sell in order to buy Liesel two new books?
(a) Homemade candles.
(b) His paintings.
(c) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(d) Locks of his hair.
5. Why was young Hans Hubermann asked to stay behind during his fight of WWI?
(a) Because he was the best looking.
(b) Because he had a good sense of direction.
(c) Because he had good handwriting.
(d) Because he had a nice singing voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Liesel feel about the scheduled book burning?
2. How many soldiers survived the battle Hans Hubermann sat out during WWI?
3. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Rosa Hubermann?
5. How does Rosa react when she realizes Liesel is stealing from her?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)