|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Liesel react when she sees Frau Hermann's library?
(a) She is disgusted.
(b) She is overwhelmed.
(c) She is saddened.
(d) She is outraged.
2. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
(a) The harmonica.
(b) The accordian.
(c) The banjo.
(d) The bagpipes.
3. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
(a) Frau Hansel.
(b) Frau Hermann.
(c) Frau Hollapfel.
(d) Frau Hubermann.
4. Who is the narrator of this novel?
5. In which room of the Hubermann household does Max hide while he is living with them?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inanimate object does Max credit with saving his life?
2. What does Rosa do for a living?
3. What does Max give to Liesel for her birthday?
4. To which of the following institutions is the Fuehrer most closely tied?
5. What does Rudy use to darken his body in the hopes of emulating Jesse Owens?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)