|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
2. What does Hans sell in order to buy Liesel two new books?
(a) Locks of his hair.
(b) His paintings.
(c) Homemade candles.
(d) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
3. What did Hans give to Erik Vandenberg's widow with the hopes of being able to help her family one day?
(a) His address.
(b) His photograph.
(c) His social security card.
(d) His phone number.
4. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
(a) By train.
(b) By ship.
(c) By airplane.
(d) By taxi.
5. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
(a) A feast.
(b) They ignore the birthday completely.
(c) A bonfire.
(d) A carnival.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which of the following institutions is the Fuehrer most closely tied?
2. Which of Frau Hermann's relatives dies, leaving her deeply depressed?
3. How does Rosa react when she realizes Liesel is stealing from her?
4. What is the BDM?
5. What is the name of the street where Liesel lives with the Hubermann family?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)