|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudy use to darken his body in the hopes of emulating Jesse Owens?
(d) Magic Marker.
2. Where did Max Vandenberg grow up?
3. Which book does Liesel spend all of her time reading during her first summer with the Hubermann family?
(a) The Leg Cramp.
(b) The Nose Twitch.
(c) The Shoulder Shrug.
(d) The Stomach Ache.
4. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
(a) A feast.
(b) They ignore the birthday completely.
(c) A bonfire.
(d) A carnival.
5. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
(a) Frau Hollapfel.
(b) Frau Hubermann.
(c) Frau Hermann.
(d) Frau Hansel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hans Hubermann do for a living?
2. What is the name of the street where Liesel lives with the Hubermann family?
3. What does Rudy's father, Herr Steiner, do for a living?
4. Which of the following characters teaches Liesel how to read?
5. What ethnicity was Erik Vandenberg?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)