|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
(a) Chicken noodle soup.
(b) Pea soup.
(c) Tomato soup.
(d) Minestrone soup.
2. Why does Liesel steal money from Rosa?
(a) To pay for postage stamps.
(b) To pay for a train ticket.
(c) To pay for new shoes.
(d) To pay for books.
3. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three years.
4. Which body part does Liesel's school friend break while attending the book burning?
(a) His ankle.
(b) His arm.
(c) His neck.
(d) His nose.
5. Which of the following political parties does Liesel think her mother belonged to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosa do for a living?
2. Which of the following instruments does Hans Hubermann play?
3. How many soldiers survived the battle Hans Hubermann sat out during WWI?
4. How does Rosa react when she realizes Liesel is stealing from her?
5. Why is Hans Jr. embarrassed to be seen with his father?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)