|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Mein Kampf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities does Hans Hubermann convince Liesel to do after she has been in the house for a few weeks?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Walk the dogs.
(c) Eat porridge.
(d) Change her clothes.
2. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
(a) They ignore the birthday completely.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A carnival.
(d) A feast.
3. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What is the BDM?
(a) Cooking Club.
(b) Band of German Girls.
(c) Girl Scouts.
(d) Hitler's Youth Organization.
5. What does Hans sell in order to buy Liesel two new books?
(a) Locks of his hair.
(b) His paintings.
(c) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(d) Homemade candles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following books does Hans Jr. think is the most valuable book ever written?
2. How does Liesel react when she sees Frau Hermann's library?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Rosa Hubermann?
4. What book does the mysterious young man take on the train with him while traveling cross country?
5. How does Rosa react when she realizes Liesel is stealing from her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)