|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Mein Kampf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hans sell in order to buy Liesel two new books?
(a) Locks of his hair.
(b) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(c) Homemade candles.
(d) His paintings.
2. Which of the following books does Hans Jr. think is the most valuable book ever written?
(a) Mein Kampf.
(b) The Shoulder Shrug.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Gravedigger's Handbook.
3. Why does Liesel struggle in school?
(a) Because she cannot read.
(b) Because she cannot spell.
(c) Because she has no friends.
(d) Because she cannot do math.
4. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three years.
5. At which holiday does Liesel finish reading "The Gravedigger's Handbook"?
(d) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hans Jr. embarrassed to be seen with his father?
2. What does Rosa do for a living?
3. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
4. What does Rudy's father, Herr Steiner, do for a living?
5. What does Hans Hubermann do for a living?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)