|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Mein Kampf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Liesel struggle in school?
(a) Because she cannot read.
(b) Because she cannot do math.
(c) Because she cannot spell.
(d) Because she has no friends.
2. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
(a) Tomato soup.
(b) Pea soup.
(c) Chicken noodle soup.
(d) Minestrone soup.
3. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
4. When the mysterious character living in the shadows is brought food and keys, which character is the mystery character urged to locate?
(a) Hans Hubermann.
(b) Liesel Meminger.
(c) Rudy Steiner.
(d) Max Vandenberg.
5. What does Rudy use to darken his body in the hopes of emulating Jesse Owens?
(d) Magic Marker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which body part does Liesel's school friend break while attending the book burning?
2. How does the reader know Liesel's brother is sick?
3. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
4. How does Liesel describe the sensation of being burned at the book burning?
5. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)