|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Shoulder Shrug.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which of the following institutions is the Fuehrer most closely tied?
2. What is the name of the street where Liesel lives with the Hubermann family?
(a) Himmel Street.
(b) Fimmel Street.
(c) Gimmel Street.
(d) Mimmel Street.
3. What is the BDM?
(a) Band of German Girls.
(b) Girl Scouts.
(c) Hitler's Youth Organization.
(d) Cooking Club.
4. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
5. Which of the following books does Hans Jr. think is the most valuable book ever written?
(a) Mein Kampf.
(b) The Gravedigger's Handbook.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Shoulder Shrug.
Short Answer Questions
1. At which holiday does Liesel finish reading "The Gravedigger's Handbook"?
2. Who is the narrator of this novel?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Rosa Hubermann?
4. How does Rosa react when she realizes Liesel is stealing from her?
5. Which of the following political parties does Liesel think her mother belonged to?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)