Quiz: Part Four, The Standover Man
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who did Hans credit with saving his life during WWI?
a) Adolf Hitler.
b) Erik Vandenberg.
c) Max Vandenberg.
2. Why was Max Vandenberg bullied as a child?
a) Because he was Jewish.
b) Because he had a speech impediment.
c) Because he was poor.
d) Because he was small.
3. What inanimate object does Max credit with saving his life?
a) A pocket watch.
b) A wooden spoon.
c) A book.
d) A tennis shoe.
4. Which branch of the armed forces did Hans Hubermann fight in during WWI?
a) The marines.
b) The air force.
c) The army.
d) The navy.
5. In which room of the Hubermann household...
This section contains 278 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)