|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
2. Upon arriving safely to the Hubermann household, how long does Max sleep, uninterrupted?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Nine days.
3. What book does the mysterious young man take on the train with him while traveling cross country?
(a) Moby Dick.
(b) The Quran.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Mein Kampf.
4. How does Liesel feel about the scheduled book burning?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is outraged.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is confused.
5. How does the mysterious young man get into the Hubermann household?
(a) He digs a tunnel.
(b) He has a key.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He kicks in the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Liesel lives with the Hubermann family?
2. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
3. What does Rudy's father, Herr Steiner, do for a living?
4. What inanimate object does Max credit with saving his life?
5. What does Rosa do for a living?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)