|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hans sell in order to buy Liesel two new books?
(a) Homemade candles.
(b) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(c) Locks of his hair.
(d) His paintings.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Rosa Hubermann?
3. Which of the following activities does Hans Hubermann convince Liesel to do after she has been in the house for a few weeks?
(a) Change her clothes.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Eat porridge.
(d) Walk the dogs.
4. Which of Frau Hermann's relatives dies, leaving her deeply depressed?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her sister.
5. Which branch of the armed forces did Hans Hubermann fight in during WWI?
(a) The army.
(b) The air force.
(c) The navy.
(d) The marines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fights did Max Vandenberg get in with his nemesis, Walter Kugler?
2. What part of her body is burned when Liesel steals a copy of "The Shoulder Shrug"?
3. Upon arriving safely to the Hubermann household, how long does Max sleep, uninterrupted?
4. Outside of which building do Rudy and Liesel ice the sidewalk so they can steal a basket of food?
5. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)