|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does the mysterious young man take on the train with him while traveling cross country?
(a) Mein Kampf.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Quran.
(d) Moby Dick.
2. What type of fruit do Rudy and Liesel steal from local farmers?
3. How did Erik Vandenberg's widow react when Hans brought her husband's instrument home to her?
(a) She didn't want it.
(b) She cherished it forever.
(c) She didn't recognize it.
(d) She didn't answer the door.
4. Why was young Hans Hubermann asked to stay behind during his fight of WWI?
(a) Because he had a good sense of direction.
(b) Because he had good handwriting.
(c) Because he was the best looking.
(d) Because he had a nice singing voice.
5. Which of the following sports is Rudy most interested in?
(a) Track and Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her body is burned when Liesel steals a copy of "The Shoulder Shrug"?
2. How long is Max in hiding before being moved to Hans Hubermann's house?
3. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
4. What did Hans give to Erik Vandenberg's widow with the hopes of being able to help her family one day?
5. What sport does Liesel regularly play with the neighborhood kids?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)