|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers survived the battle Hans Hubermann sat out during WWI?
2. As a child, who saved Max from the Gestapo when they were removing Jews from the neighborhood?
(a) Tommy Mullins.
(b) Walter Kugler.
(c) Liesel Memimger.
(d) Rudy Steiner
3. To which of the following institutions is the Fuehrer most closely tied?
4. Upon arriving safely to the Hubermann household, how long does Max sleep, uninterrupted?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Nine days.
(d) Seven days.
5. What part of her body is burned when Liesel steals a copy of "The Shoulder Shrug"?
(a) Her ribs.
(b) Her fingertips.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudy's father, Herr Steiner, do for a living?
2. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
3. How long is Max in hiding before being moved to Hans Hubermann's house?
4. What is the name of the street where Liesel lives with the Hubermann family?
5. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)