|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Liesel sit and wait for Hans to come and pick her up from the book burning?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the church.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At the school.
2. Why does Liesel struggle in school?
(a) Because she cannot read.
(b) Because she has no friends.
(c) Because she cannot do math.
(d) Because she cannot spell.
3. What does Hans sell in order to buy Liesel two new books?
(a) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(b) Locks of his hair.
(c) Homemade candles.
(d) His paintings.
4. Which of Frau Hermann's relatives dies, leaving her deeply depressed?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her sister.
5. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Rosa Hubermann?
3. From where does the shadow witness Liesel stealing a book from the bonfire?
4. How does Rosa feel about Liesel writing letters to her mother?
5. In which room of the Hubermann household does Max hide while he is living with them?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)