|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
2. What is the BDM?
(a) Cooking Club.
(b) Hitler's Youth Organization.
(c) Band of German Girls.
(d) Girl Scouts.
3. Which of the following books does Hans Jr. think is the most valuable book ever written?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Gravedigger's Handbook.
(c) The Shoulder Shrug.
(d) Mein Kampf.
4. Which body part does Liesel's school friend break while attending the book burning?
(a) His ankle.
(b) His neck.
(c) His arm.
(d) His nose.
5. How does Liesel describe the sensation of being burned at the book burning?
(a) As deadening.
(b) As feeling nothing at all.
(c) As painful.
(d) As enlivening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Outside of which building do Rudy and Liesel ice the sidewalk so they can steal a basket of food?
2. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
3. To which of the following institutions is the Fuehrer most closely tied?
4. How long do Liesel and Rudy work with the gang leader before he moves away?
5. In which room of the Hubermann household does Max hide while he is living with them?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)