|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers survived the battle Hans Hubermann sat out during WWI?
2. Where does Liesel sit and wait for Hans to come and pick her up from the book burning?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At the church.
(c) At the school.
(d) At the library.
3. What does Liesel purchase with the coin she finds on the street outside Frau Dillard's house?
(d) A new dress.
4. What book does the mysterious young man take on the train with him while traveling cross country?
(a) The Quran.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Mein Kampf.
(d) Moby Dick.
5. What is the name of the street where Liesel lives with the Hubermann family?
(a) Mimmel Street.
(b) Fimmel Street.
(c) Gimmel Street.
(d) Himmel Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity was Erik Vandenberg?
2. What instrument did Erik Vandenberg play?
3. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
4. What does Rudy use to darken his body in the hopes of emulating Jesse Owens?
5. When the mysterious character living in the shadows is brought food and keys, which character is the mystery character urged to locate?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)