|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hans credit with saving his life during WWI?
(b) Max Vandenberg.
(c) Adolf Hitler.
(d) Erik Vandenberg.
2. Which of the following activities does Hans Hubermann convince Liesel to do after she has been in the house for a few weeks?
(a) Walk the dogs.
(b) Change her clothes.
(c) Eat porridge.
(d) Take a bath.
3. Why was young Hans Hubermann asked to stay behind during his fight of WWI?
(a) Because he had a nice singing voice.
(b) Because he had good handwriting.
(c) Because he had a good sense of direction.
(d) Because he was the best looking.
4. What does Rudy use to darken his body in the hopes of emulating Jesse Owens?
(c) Magic Marker.
5. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
(a) Frau Hollapfel.
(b) Frau Hubermann.
(c) Frau Hermann.
(d) Frau Hansel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosa do for a living?
2. Where was Hans Hubermann stationed when he fought in WWI?
3. Why is Hans Jr. embarrassed to be seen with his father?
4. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
5. How does the reader know Liesel's brother is sick?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)