|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four, The Standover Man.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Rosa Hubermann?
2. In which room of the Hubermann household does Max hide while he is living with them?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the library.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the cellar.
3. Which branch of the armed forces did Hans Hubermann fight in during WWI?
(a) The marines.
(b) The air force.
(c) The army.
(d) The navy.
4. What does Liesel purchase with the coin she finds on the street outside Frau Dillard's house?
(a) A new dress.
5. Which book does Liesel spend all of her time reading during her first summer with the Hubermann family?
(a) The Nose Twitch.
(b) The Leg Cramp.
(c) The Shoulder Shrug.
(d) The Stomach Ache.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which of the following institutions is the Fuehrer most closely tied?
2. How does Liesel react when she sees Frau Hermann's library?
3. Upon arriving safely to the Hubermann household, how long does Max sleep, uninterrupted?
4. Why does Liesel struggle in school?
5. Who places Liesel Meminger in foster care?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)