|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, The Complete Duden Dictionary and Thesaurus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body is burned when Liesel steals a copy of "The Shoulder Shrug"?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her ribs.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her fingertips.
2. What does Hans offer to the starving Jewish soldier he sees being marched through the streets?
(d) An apple.
3. Which of the following ailments afflicts Tommy Muller?
(a) He is lame.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is mute.
4. How does Liesel react when she catches a glimpse into Max's journal?
(a) She is saddened.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is outraged.
5. To which of the following institutions is the Fuehrer most closely tied?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the mysterious young man get into the Hubermann household?
2. Which of the following items is NOT something Frau Hermann leaves on her windowsill for Liesel to collect?
3. How does Rosa feel about Liesel writing letters to her mother?
4. How does Liesel react when she sees Frau Hermann's library?
5. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)