|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, The Complete Duden Dictionary and Thesaurus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her body is burned when Liesel steals a copy of "The Shoulder Shrug"?
(a) Her neck.
(b) Her ribs.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her fingertips.
2. Which of the following ailments afflicts Tommy Muller?
(a) He is lame.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is mute.
3. Which of the following emotions does Max feel comfortable expressing only in his journal?
4. Which nation does Max dream will eventually rise up and beat Hitler to the ground?
5. Why does Liesel steal money from Rosa?
(a) To pay for postage stamps.
(b) To pay for books.
(c) To pay for a train ticket.
(d) To pay for new shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Liesel regularly fish out of the trash bins to bring home to Max?
2. Which of the following acts does Max request from Liesel?
3. Which of the following things does Liesel describe for Max using the most colorful language she can think of?
4. Which of the following customers is Liesel so afraid of that she skips over her house whenever possible?
5. Which body part does Liesel's school friend break while attending the book burning?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)