|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, The Complete Duden Dictionary and Thesaurus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inanimate object does Max credit with saving his life?
(a) A book.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A tennis shoe.
(d) A wooden spoon.
2. During what year do the air raids begin in Munich?
3. Which of the following items is NOT something Frau Hermann leaves on her windowsill for Liesel to collect?
(a) A note.
(b) Liesel's shoes.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A thesaurus.
4. Which book does Liesel spend all of her time reading during her first summer with the Hubermann family?
(a) The Shoulder Shrug.
(b) The Stomach Ache.
(c) The Nose Twitch.
(d) The Leg Cramp.
5. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
(a) They ignore the birthday completely.
(b) A feast.
(c) A carnival.
(d) A bonfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rudy is punished in Hitler Youth camp, what is he made to do?
2. What book does the mysterious young man take on the train with him while traveling cross country?
3. At which holiday does Liesel finish reading "The Gravedigger's Handbook"?
4. Which of the following characters stands up for Tommy Muller when he is being abused?
5. What ethnicity was Erik Vandenberg?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)