|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven, The Complete Duden Dictionary and Thesaurus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Viktor Chemmel compare to the last gang leader Liesel worked with?
(a) Viktor is much kinder.
(b) Viktor is more violent.
(c) Viktor is much crueler.
(d) Viktor is much more fair.
2. Why was young Hans Hubermann asked to stay behind during his fight of WWI?
(a) Because he had a nice singing voice.
(b) Because he had a good sense of direction.
(c) Because he was the best looking.
(d) Because he had good handwriting.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Liesel use to describe the process of mixing paint?
4. Which of Frau Hermann's relatives dies, leaving her deeply depressed?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her grandfather.
5. Which book does Liesel spend all of her time reading during her first summer with the Hubermann family?
(a) The Leg Cramp.
(b) The Nose Twitch.
(c) The Shoulder Shrug.
(d) The Stomach Ache.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Max been hiding in the basement before he sees the sky?
2. To which concentration camp is the starving prisoner being relocated?
3. Which of the following political parties does Liesel think her mother belonged to?
4. Why doesn't Viktor Chemmel like or respect Liesel?
5. How does Rosa feel about Liesel writing letters to her mother?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)