|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, II/7-II/15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aeneas's wife and the mother of Julius Silvanus?
2. Whose duty is to judge and repay everyone according to their just deserts?
(a) Lady Reason.
(b) Lady Justice.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Lady Rectitude.
3. Who invents the Egyptian alphabet?
4. Who invents the arts of dying wool and weaving fine tapestries?
5. Who is Irene's master that teaches her to paint?
(b) da Vinci.
Short Answer Questions
1. What male author praises intellectual women?
2. Why does Christine wonder if marriage is unbearable?
3. Who defeats Xerxes when he attacks the Lacedaemoniana?
4. Whose duty is to protect the rights of the innocent and prevent the wicked from abusing their power?
5. Who follows King Mithradates into battle rather than reveling in luxury in her own land?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)