|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, II/7-II/15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes women perfect in mind and body?
(a) Women are not perfect in mind and body.
2. After all the noble males in Scythia are killed, what do the women become after forbidding men to enter their kingdom?
3. Why does Rectitude think parents should not worry about the cost of a dowry for daughters?
(a) Because virtuous women do not require a dowry.
(b) Because God will provide.
(c) Because educating sons is just as expensive.
(d) Parent should worry about the cost of a daughter's dowry.
4. Who marries the King of Palmyria?
5. Who defeats Xerxes when he attacks the Lacedaemoniana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hypsipyle do when rebels advance to kill her father, King Thaos?
2. What is the meaning of the word sibyl?
3. Who has complete knowledge of pyromancy?
4. Whose gift of prophecy causes some to claim that Phoebus loves her?
5. Why does Christine wonder if marriage is unbearable?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)