|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That Christmas Eve Ruth remembers as what?
(a) No different than any other day.
(b) An okay day.
(c) One of the worst times in her marriage.
(d) One of the best times in her marriage.
2. May and Ruth work while Ruby does what?
(b) Tries to find a job.
(c) Watches the house.
(d) Wanders around town.
3. Ruth tells Ruby's story as his counselor ________ told it to her.
4. Artie, from the dry cleaners, talks Ruth into joining what?
(a) The Atlantis Super Wash Center basketball team.
(b) The Suds On 8th Avenue softball team.
(c) The Lucky Laundry tennis team.
(d) The Trim 'N Tidy bowling team.
5. May was the oldest of ________ children and therefore had the burden of the chores placed on her shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks Ruth down the aisle?
2. It was a rare bit of praise for a child overshadowed by whom?
3. May wore the same _________ from her sister's wedding to her husband's memorial service.
4. How many happy memories does Ruth have of her family?
5. Ruth recalls a time when May suggested Ruth go to what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)