|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. May then spends the entire night complaining about what?
(a) How she does not feel well.
(b) How she cannot eat the fruit.
(c) How Ruby always gets his way and she never has any say.
(d) How her apple pies did not come out right because Ruby insisted on the wrong apples.
2. Honey Creek is a small farm town in the ______________ part of Illinois.
3. Ruth takes a job where?
(a) At the Suds On 8th Avenue.
(b) At the Trim 'N Tidy.
(c) At the Lucky Laundry.
(d) At the Atlantis Super Wash Center.
4. What does she help the team do?
(a) Become league champions.
(b) Go to state competition.
(c) Win a trophy.
(d) Go to regional competition.
5. It was a rare bit of praise for a child overshadowed by whom?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her little brother.
(c) Her older brother.
(d) Her father's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth remembers mistaking __________ for onions one night.
2. What does Artie proudly display in the store?
3. On payday, Ruth hands her check over to May except for______ dollars which she puts away in a piggy bank.
4. Does Ruth intend to stay the first few times she goes to Miss Finch's?
5. They often share personal stories, and sometimes Miss Finch talks about her husband and what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)