|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to the amount of teasing Ruth receives at school, what does she do?
(a) She asks Aunt Sid for money to buy bras but lies and says the money is for a gift for May's birthday.
(b) She asks Aunt Sid for the money to buy bras.
(c) She asks Aunt Sid to take her bra shopping.
(d) She asks Aunt Sid for the money for school supplies.
2. Immediately after graduation, Matt goes where?
(a) To college.
(b) To Europe.
(c) To an academic camp.
(d) To summer camp.
3. May was the oldest of ________ children and therefore had the burden of the chores placed on her shoulders.
4. Mrs. Foote's husband dies from what?
(a) His liver disease.
(b) His heart disease.
(c) His kidney disease.
(d) His cancer.
5. Ruth believes May is very _________ at this point in her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth would often catch bees and leave them where?
2. May, either intentionally or unintentionally, does not notice what about Ruth?
3. How does Ruby begin her story?
4. Some of the books are non-fiction, but many of them are classic literature, such as Charles Dickens' Bleak House and Jane Austen's _______________.
5. May cooks dinner while Ruth does what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)