|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack offer Harry?
(a) Two of his best scouts.
(b) A night and day of rest.
(d) Himself and some in his command.
2. Who does Kentarre say she and others come to join?
(a) The Outlanders.
(b) The holder of Gonturan.
(c) No one.
3. Who is part of Harry's current destiny?
(a) No one.
4. What does Corlath ask Harry?
(a) If she is harmed.
(b) If she is coming to join him or fight him.
(c) If she forgot something when she left his camp.
(d) If she still is of the Hills.
5. With whom does Harry sneak away from camp?
(a) No one.
(b) Sungold and Mathin.
(c) Aerin and Mathin.
(d) Sungold and Narknon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the legendary archers of Damar guide their arrows?
2. What does the person Harry finds in the smaller room the next morning call Harry?
3. What does Harry do that surprises everyone?
4. What surprises Innath?
5. What does the crowd do after Harry wins?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Corlath take Harry to stay near the palace and what does he say about the place?
2. How does Harry feel when she realizes she has lost her sash and how does Jack receive the group?
3. What does Senay say about the filanon, and how many filanon join the group?
4. What does Harry do to defeat the Northern army?
5. How does Harry get a sword and how does she become a Rider?
6. What amuses Corlath when he comes to Harry in the city and what does he say about what will be done next?
7. What does Harry find when she follows a small stream away from the hall of Luthe and what does she learn there?
8. What does Kentarre say to Harry when Harry is getting ready to join Corlath and what does the rest of the group do about Harry leaving?
9. How do Harry and Sir Charles and Amelia reconcile and what is the end result of relations between the Hill folk and the Homelanders?
10. What does Corlath say to Harry when she returns to his camp and what is her response?
This section contains 1,104 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)