|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes running after Harry surprises everyone?
(a) Jake Whittle.
(b) Jack Dedham.
(c) No one; they are all too scared.
(d) Mather Dedd.
2. About what do Corlath and Harry again argue?
(a) The Outlanders.
(b) The best route to approach the North.
(c) The best route to approach the South.
(d) Harry's assignment in the upcoming battle.
3. What does Harry hear Corlath's voice say in her head?
(a) Kill Harry.
4. Who is Senay?
(a) A woman who comes to pay her respects to Harry.
(b) The judge at the trials.
(c) The woman who told Harry about the contest.
(d) Harry's best friend.
5. Who embraces Harry?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Harry sneak away from camp?
2. What does Harry do that surprises everyone?
3. What does the seer say Harry is a cross between?
4. Who does Richard marry?
5. What are Harry's quarters like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Corlath say to Harry when she returns to his camp and what is her response?
2. What does Harry and Corlath see when they drink the Water of Sight after the banquet?
3. What do Harry's group and the men with Jack do after they eat breakfast and what does Jack think about where they are going and what is Senay's response to his concern?
4. What does Senay say about the filanon, and how many filanon join the group?
5. How does Harry feel about the city, what does the city look like, how do the people respond to her and where does Mathin leave her?
6. What does Luthe advise Harry about her questions about her future?
7. What happens to Harry as her group retreat from the Northern army?
8. What does Jack do when he hears Harry and what does Tom Lloyd notice about Harry?
9. Where does Corlath take Harry to stay near the palace and what does he say about the place?
10. Who arrives after Harry gets back through the gap, what does Harry learn from Jack at that arrival and what does the person who comes say to Harry?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)