|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kentarre's clan?
(a) The filanon.
(c) The monen.
(d) She has no clan.
2. Of what does Mathin remind Harry?
(a) That her mission is to kill Corlath.
(b) That she is betrothed to him.
(c) That she is a possessor of kelar.
(d) That she is not supposed to use a sword.
3. What does Corlath ask Harry?
(a) If she forgot something when she left his camp.
(b) If she still is of the Hills.
(c) If she is harmed.
(d) If she is coming to join him or fight him.
4. What does Richard know that Harry never did?
(a) About Jack's love for Harry.
(b) About their great-grandmother.
(c) About her abilities with kelar.
(d) About her relation to Corlath.
5. What does Harry hear Corlath's voice say in her head?
(b) Kill Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose honor is Mathin's honor?
2. What does the person Harry finds in the smaller room the next morning call Harry?
3. What does Harry notice about her army as she rides back across the gap?
4. Towards where is Harry riding in the opening to Chapter Thirteen?
5. Who are the legendary archers of Damar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack tell Harry about where they should go, what does Harry see when she is sleeping and what does she see in the fire when she wakes up?
2. What does Corlath explain about his plans for the army, what does Harry ask about, what is Corlath's response and how does Harry feel about his response?
3. What happens to Harry as her group retreat from the Northern army?
4. What does Harry find when she follows a small stream away from the hall of Luthe and what does she learn there?
5. What does Harry do to defeat the Northern army?
6. What do Harry's group and the men with Jack do after they eat breakfast and what does Jack think about where they are going and what is Senay's response to his concern?
7. How does Harry feel about the city, what does the city look like, how do the people respond to her and where does Mathin leave her?
8. What do Jack and Harry see when they look though the gap after a unnatural North wind begins to blow and what do they do?
9. What does Harry and Corlath see when they drink the Water of Sight after the banquet?
10. What does Harry ask Jack and how does Jack feel about her and her request?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)