|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry do among the injured?
(a) Cries over each one.
(b) Heals them.
(c) Search to see who she knows.
(d) Kisses them on the forehead.
2. Who is part of Harry's current destiny?
(d) No one.
3. Where do Harry and Corlath spend their wedding night?
(a) The small cottage with the waterfall.
(b) Her great-grandmother's home.
(c) Corlath's castle quarters.
(d) Ritger's gap.
4. What does the person Harry finds in the smaller room the next morning call Harry?
(a) The Destroyer.
(b) The Peacemaker.
(c) The Bride.
(d) The Bridge.
5. What does Harry notice about her army as she rides back across the gap?
(a) Most of them survived.
(b) About forty of them are alive.
(c) Half of them are dead.
(d) Only ten or so remain alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luthe's lands make easier?
2. What does Harry see in a dream that night?
3. What does Kentarre say about Harry if Corlath denies her?
4. What does Harry hear Corlath's voice say in her head?
5. For whom does Luthe fear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Corlath explain about his plans for the army, what does Harry ask about, what is Corlath's response and how does Harry feel about his response?
2. What does Jack tell Harry about where they should go, what does Harry see when she is sleeping and what does she see in the fire when she wakes up?
3. What happens to Harry as her group retreat from the Northern army?
4. Where does Corlath take Harry to stay near the palace and what does he say about the place?
5. What does Harry do as Corlath and the army are leaving Luthe's and what does Luthe say to her?
6. Who joins the group at a lunch stop and what does she tell Harry?
7. Where are Harry, Senay, and Terim going at the beginning of Chapter 13, why are they going there and what is Harry carrying?
8. Who arrives after Harry gets back through the gap, what does Harry learn from Jack at that arrival and what does the person who comes say to Harry?
9. What does Corlath tell Harry about the cottage and his mother?
10. What does Kentarre say to Harry when Harry is getting ready to join Corlath and what does the rest of the group do about Harry leaving?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)