|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Corlath and Harry again argue?
(a) Harry's assignment in the upcoming battle.
(b) The best route to approach the South.
(c) The best route to approach the North.
(d) The Outlanders.
2. What does Jack say of Harry's great-grandmother?
(a) She was a Hill woman of high rank.
(b) She would be ashamed of Harry.
(c) She would do the same thing Harry is doing.
(d) She would be very proud of Harry.
3. What is Harry going to be doing according to Corlath?
(a) Fight the Northerners.
(b) Breeding strong babies.
(c) Training his military forces.
(d) Fight the Southerners.
4. Who is with Harry at the opening to Chapter Thirteen?
(b) Senay and Terim.
(c) No one.
5. Whose honor is Mathin's honor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the legendary archers of Damar guide their arrows?
2. Who is Thurra?
3. What does Harry hear Corlath's voice say in her head?
4. Who does Kentarre say she and others come to join?
5. What has Harry left behind at Corlath's camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who joins the group at a lunch stop and what does she tell Harry?
2. How does Harry feel when she realizes she has lost her sash and how does Jack receive the group?
3. What does Harry do after her argument with Corlath over the Outlanders?
4. How does Jack feel about Harry being a Rider, and how does Harry find out about her heritage?
5. What does Kentarre say to Harry when Harry is getting ready to join Corlath and what does the rest of the group do about Harry leaving?
6. What do Harry's group and the men with Jack do after they eat breakfast and what does Jack think about where they are going and what is Senay's response to his concern?
7. Where are Harry, Senay, and Terim going at the beginning of Chapter 13, why are they going there and what is Harry carrying?
8. What does Corlath explain about his plans for the army, what does Harry ask about, what is Corlath's response and how does Harry feel about his response?
9. What does Harry ask Jack and how does Jack feel about her and her request?
10. What does Corlath tell Harry about the cottage and his mother?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)