|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the seer say need each other?
(a) Harry and Corlath.
(b) Corlath and Luthe.
(c) Aerin and Luthe.
(d) Harry and Luthe.
2. How many of the Riders go with Corlath into the mountains?
3. What awes Harry where the Riders finally end up?
(a) The flags of all colors flying in the breeze.
(b) The stone streets, buildings and walkways.
(c) The colors on the outside of the wood houses.
(d) The size of the people.
4. What does Corlath tell Harry about Mathin?
(a) Mathin is dead.
(b) Mathin had to go back to meet with Luthe.
(c) Mathin is severly injured.
(d) Mathin is inspecting the troops.
5. For whom did Lady Aerin once fight?
(a) Harry's great-grandfather.
(b) The Outlanders.
6. What does Corlath ask Harry?
(a) If she is coming to join him or fight him.
(b) If she still is of the Hills.
(c) If she is harmed.
(d) If she forgot something when she left his camp.
7. Who is part of Harry's current destiny?
(d) No one.
8. What does Laprun-minta mean?
(a) First above the standard.
(b) First in the trials.
(c) The annoited one.
(d) The one who comes before.
9. Who is Kentarre's clan?
(b) She has no clan.
(c) The filanon.
(d) The monen.
10. Towards where is Harry riding in the opening to Chapter Thirteen?
(a) Back to Corlath's camp.
(b) Jack Dedham's residence.
(c) To spy on the Northerner's camp.
(d) To Corlath's castle.
11. Where do the Riders travel in the morning?
(a) To the City of Corlath's castle.
(b) They go nowhere as they are taking a day of rest.
(c) To Harry's little village home.
(d) To the City of Golith's Fortress.
12. Who is Kentarre?
(a) A wise woman who is very strong in kelar.
(b) An archer who comes from the woods to talk to Harry.
(c) Harry's old nursemaid.
(d) Harry's sister-in-law.
13. What does Harry ask for when she wakes at the opening to Chapter Fourteen?
(a) A sheath for her sword.
(b) A leather jerkin.
(c) A hat.
(d) A belt.
14. What does Harry do when she climbs one side of the gap and draws Gonturan?
(a) Pledges her life to defend the pass.
(b) Calls out for Lady Aerin and Corlath.
(c) Asks for the gods blessings.
(d) Calls out for her great-grandmother.
15. Where does Harry say they are headed?
(a) To the Southwest pass.
(b) To Senay's village.
(c) To Terim's village.
(d) To Corlath's castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kentarre say to Harry about her forces?
2. Who can overcome the feelings from Luthe's lands?
3. What impresses Jack about Harry?
4. With whom does Harry sneak away from camp?
5. Who does Kentarre say she and others come to join?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)