|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry notice as she walks up to Corlath?
(a) He is wearing her sash.
(b) He is blinded in one eye.
(c) He is missing a hand.
(d) He is happy to see her.
2. With what does Corlath slice his hand?
(b) The edge of the crystal.
(c) A pottery shard.
(d) A piece of broken goblet.
3. Who comes running after Harry surprises everyone?
(a) Jack Dedham.
(b) Jake Whittle.
(c) Mather Dedd.
(d) No one; they are all too scared.
4. What does Corlath ask Harry?
(a) If she is coming to join him or fight him.
(b) If she is harmed.
(c) If she forgot something when she left his camp.
(d) If she still is of the Hills.
5. What does Laprun-minta mean?
(a) First in the trials.
(b) The annoited one.
(c) The one who comes before.
(d) First above the standard.
6. What does Harry hear Corlath's voice say in her head?
(c) Kill Harry.
7. Who is part of Harry's current destiny?
(c) No one.
8. What does Luthe's lands make easier?
(b) Forming bonds.
(c) Mind reading.
9. Who does Richard marry?
(d) No one.
10. What are Harry's quarters like?
(a) A large suite of rooms inside the palace.
(b) A room in an inn near the palace.
(c) A small stone cottage inside the palace.
(d) A large, single room above the servants' quarters.
11. Who can overcome the feelings from Luthe's lands?
(a) Those with strong intentions.
(b) Those with strong kelar.
(c) No one.
(d) Those with pure hearts.
12. Who is Thurra?
(a) The leader of Senay's village.
(b) The leader of the filanon.
(c) The Northern army's seer.
(d) The leader of the Northern army.
13. Who does the seer say need each other?
(a) Harry and Corlath.
(b) Harry and Luthe.
(c) Corlath and Luthe.
(d) Aerin and Luthe.
14. What do Jack and others find when they climb the mountain?
(b) Harry weeping.
(c) Harry under a huge rock.
(d) Harry crumpled in a clearing.
15. What is Harry going to be doing according to Corlath?
(a) Breeding strong babies.
(b) Training his military forces.
(c) Fight the Northerners.
(d) Fight the Southerners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the seer say Harry is a cross between?
2. With whom does Harry sneak away from camp?
3. What does Jack say about Ritger's gap?
4. For whom does Luthe fear?
5. What does Jack say of Harry's great-grandmother?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)