|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Outlander soldiers follow Harry into the Hills?
2. What does Harry hear Corlath's voice say in her head?
(a) Kill Harry.
3. What does Harry think could lead to the downfall of Corlath's group?
(a) Corlath's pride.
(b) A lack of information.
(c) Dissension in the ranks.
(d) Old weapons.
4. Who embraces Harry?
5. What is brought out after all the Riders are in the banquet hall?
(a) The Water of Sight.
(b) The Opal of Sight.
(c) A life-sized statue of Harry.
(d) A Crystal plate.
6. How many riders from the village ride out with Harry's group the next day?
7. What man does Corlath speak to when the group comes to a clearing?
(a) A large, black-haired man.
(b) A yellow-haired man.
(c) An elderly man with white hair.
(d) A yellow-haired woman.
8. Who is Thurra?
(a) The leader of the filanon.
(b) The Northern army's seer.
(c) The leader of the Northern army.
(d) The leader of Senay's village.
9. What does Mathin say is a sign of honor?
(a) The pendant Mathin gives Harry to wear.
(b) The scar on Harry's neck.
(c) The bruise over Harry's right eye.
(d) Harry's slashed and mended sash.
10. What does Corlath tell Harry about Mathin?
(a) Mathin had to go back to meet with Luthe.
(b) Mathin is inspecting the troops.
(c) Mathin is dead.
(d) Mathin is severly injured.
11. Who does the seer say need each other?
(a) Harry and Luthe.
(b) Corlath and Luthe.
(c) Harry and Corlath.
(d) Aerin and Luthe.
12. Who is the local leader at the village where Harry's group arrives?
(a) Harry's uncle.
(b) Senay's father.
(c) Corlath's brother-in-law.
(d) Terim's father.
13. Who does Harry think might be responsible for her luck?
14. Why does Corlath want to keep Harry's sash?
(a) As a reminder of his misplaced faith.
(b) As a reminder of her loyalty to him.
(c) As a marriage promise.
(d) To keep her from leaving again.
15. What does the person Harry finds in the smaller room the next morning call Harry?
(a) The Destroyer.
(b) The Bride.
(c) The Peacemaker.
(d) The Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Harry's quarters like?
2. Who is Kentarre?
3. What does the seer say Harry is a cross between?
4. What does Corlath angrily say about the Outlanders?
5. Where do the Riders travel in the morning?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)