|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say of Harry's great-grandmother?
(a) She was a Hill woman of high rank.
(b) She would do the same thing Harry is doing.
(c) She would be ashamed of Harry.
(d) She would be very proud of Harry.
2. How long is Harry's hair?
(b) Very short.
(c) It goes to her knees.
(d) It rests on her shoulders.
3. Why does Harry fall asleep in peace after being woke?
(a) She knows Corlath likes her.
(b) She realizes Mathin is a good man.
(c) Narknon is protecting her.
(d) Lady Aerin has sung to her.
4. Who does Harry think might be responsible for her luck?
5. What does Corlath hope as he looks down on a sleeping Harry?
(a) That she will be able to be returned to her people.
(b) That she is strong enough to stay with them.
(c) That she will not die young.
(d) That she will learn to love the HIlls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do several Riders do around the fire the night Harry is given her sash?
2. What is the name Corlath gives Harry for the Water of Sight?
3. What does Harry ask of the Outlanders?
4. What does Mathin teach Harry to do at night?
5. What does Richard do for a living?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)