|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five and Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Charles say about the North?
(a) They may not be very strong.
(b) They know nothing about it.
(c) They have only provoked Homelander once.
(d) They have always been trade partners.
2. What does Jack hope is the reason Corlath is coming to see Sir Charles?
(a) To sell some of their horses.
(b) To offer a new trade agreement.
(c) To ask for Harry as a bride.
(d) To ask for help with the northerners.
3. What does Richard do for a living?
(a) He is a scholar.
(b) He is a magician.
(c) He is a merchant.
(d) He is in the military.
4. What is the name Corlath gives Harry for the Water of Sight?
5. What does Harry plan to do after breakfast one morning?
(a) Go shopping.
(b) Start a new tapestry.
(c) Go riding with her friends.
(d) Help Richard with his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the girls decide to return to the Residency?
2. What does Amelia tell Harry concerning Harry's friends?
3. How is Harry able to clean up after the long ride to camp?
4. What is waiting for Harry when she wakes in the morning?
5. What does Jack do when Corlath is moving out of the residency?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)