|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry wonder as she rides to meet her friends?
(a) If they wanted to have a horse race.
(b) What Corlath looks like.
(c) If they have brought dates.
(d) If they remembered she was meeting them.
2. How do Harry's friends father feel about the desert?
(a) He likes the area.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He is indifferent to it.
(d) He would rather live in the north but doesn't mind the desert.
3. Who does Sir Charles have on hand who knows Hill speech?
(c) His father.
4. How did the Homelanders obtain Istan?
(a) They have always lived there.
(b) It was given to them as a grant from the Neigan king.
(c) Took it from the natives.
(d) Bought it from the natives.
5. Why do the girls decide to return to the Residency?
(a) Their horses are hot.
(b) They are hungry.
(c) To wait for Corlath.
(d) They want to be ready for the dance that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do Sir Charles and Amelia have?
2. What does Tom Lloyd think about Harry?
3. What does Jack hope is the reason Corlath is coming to see Sir Charles?
4. What does Jack learn about Harry when they spoke at a dinner party?
5. What are the names of Harry's two friends?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)