|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What main thoughts occupy Harry's mind while she is eating and watching the men around her?
(a) Why she is there.
(b) If Sir Charles is looking for her.
(c) Her former home in the forests and her family.
(d) How she might escape.
2. How do Harry's friends father feel about the desert?
(a) He would rather live in the north but doesn't mind the desert.
(b) He is indifferent to it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He likes the area.
3. What does Amelia tell Harry concerning Harry's friends?
(a) To bring them to lunch.
(b) To leave them with enough time so Harry won't be late to lunch.
(c) To ask them to spend the night.
(d) They are not appropriate for Harry.
4. What does one of the persons in her vision carry?
(a) A lance.
(b) A blue sword.
(c) A colorful banner.
(d) A small lamb.
5. What does Harry think could lead to the downfall of Corlath's group?
(a) Old weapons.
(b) A lack of information.
(c) Corlath's pride.
(d) Dissension in the ranks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What old kingdom still exists in the north?
2. Why was Harry sent to Istan?
3. In what kind of business is Mathin's family?
4. What does Richard know that Harry never did?
5. What does Mathin call Harry when he gives her the kiss of luck?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)