|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia tell Harry concerning Harry's friends?
(a) To leave them with enough time so Harry won't be late to lunch.
(b) They are not appropriate for Harry.
(c) To ask them to spend the night.
(d) To bring them to lunch.
2. What occurs immediately after the girls dismount?
(a) A commotion at the front door.
(b) The dogs run at them barking.
(c) A groom comes and grabs the horses.
(d) The soldiers march off to surround the house.
3. When Harry's friends join her of what do they speak?
(a) How much cooler it is in the morning.
(b) Whether Harry will come home with them.
(c) The number of eligible men in the area.
(d) The coming of Corlath.
4. What does Jack say about Corlath and the Northerners?
(a) He believes Corlath will declare war on them.
(b) He believes Corlath will stay neutral with them.
(c) He does not believe Corlath will ally with them.
(d) Corlath has no real reason to do anything with them.
5. For what did Corlath's father tell him kelar is useful?
(a) For starting fires.
(b) For staying young.
(c) For impressing the women.
(d) In a battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the girls decide to return to the Residency?
2. In what Province is Istan?
3. What does Peterson say about Sir Charles' proposal to Corlath?
4. What does Richard do for a living?
5. What did Corlath's father say kelar often was?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)