|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Harry and the others arrive at the gate?
(a) They are told the commander is out scouting.
(b) They are shot at.
(c) Someone opens the gate.
(d) It is closed.
2. With what does Harry ride?
(a) A white flag.
(b) A red flag.
(c) A writ of passage.
(d) A decree from Colath.
3. For what did Corlath's father tell him kelar is useful?
(a) For starting fires.
(b) In a battle.
(c) For staying young.
(d) For impressing the women.
4. Who is Tom Lloyd?
(a) One of the men with Harry.
(b) The guard on duty.
(c) An old friend of Mathin's.
(d) The commander of the Outlanders.
5. What does Corlath tell his riders about Harry?
(a) She is not going to marry him.
(b) She is not the person he has been seeing.
(c) They will take her with them.
(d) She has asked to go with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ways does Mathin show her to make fire?
2. Why does Corlath say Luthe's kelar is more useful?
3. Who wakes Harry in the night?
4. What does Sir Charles say about the North?
5. What happens to Harry's companions?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)