|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what is Corlath fighting when he leaves the Residency?
(a) His sword.
(b) His dog.
(c) His magic.
(d) His horse.
2. What do several Riders do around the fire the night Harry is given her sash?
(a) Wish her luck.
(b) Dance with her.
(c) Make fun of her.
(d) Challenge her.
3. What does Jack offer Harry?
(b) Himself and some in his command.
(c) Two of his best scouts.
(d) A night and day of rest.
4. What does Mathin teach Harry to do at night?
(a) How to dance.
(b) How to sew.
(c) How to sleep and listen at the same time.
(d) How to tell one Hill folk from another.
5. Whose help does Harry seek?
(a) The plainsmen.
(b) Her father's tribe.
(c) The Outlanders.
(d) Her uncle's tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack say about Corlath speaking at the meeting?
2. What does Corlath tell his riders about Harry?
3. For what did Corlath's father tell him kelar is useful?
4. Who is the last person Harry faces in the trials?
5. What does Richard know that Harry never did?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)