|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Corlath say cannot have magic?
(a) No one who is not of royal blood.
(c) The Outlanders.
(d) Anyone younger than twelve.
2. Why does Harry fall asleep in peace after being woke?
(a) She realizes Mathin is a good man.
(b) Lady Aerin has sung to her.
(c) She knows Corlath likes her.
(d) Narknon is protecting her.
3. Who is the last person Harry faces in the trials?
4. What is the name of Corlath's interpreter?
5. Who is Tom Lloyd?
(a) The commander of the Outlanders.
(b) One of the men with Harry.
(c) An old friend of Mathin's.
(d) The guard on duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Charles say about the North?
2. What does Harry do that surprises everyone?
3. With what is Corlath fighting when he leaves the Residency?
4. Who is with Harry at the opening to Chapter Thirteen?
5. What impresses Jack about Harry?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)