1. What is Harry's real name?
(a) Plaharra Crewe.
(b) Hanibelle Crewe.
(c) Harriet Crewe.
(d) Angharad Crewe.
2. In what Province is Istan?
3. Why was Harry sent to Istan?
(a) Her sister lives there.
(b) Her father died.
(c) To go to school.
(d) Her mother divorced her father.
4. What does Richard do for a living?
(a) He is in the military.
(b) He is a merchant.
(c) He is a scholar.
(d) He is a magician.
5. Why does Richard feel Harry may have a problem in society?
(a) She is not very bright.
(b) Her heritage is questionable.
(c) She is not well educated.
(d) She is not pretty.
6. How did the Homelanders obtain Istan?
(a) They have always lived there.
(b) Bought it from the natives.
(c) It was given to them as a grant from the Neigan king.
(d) Took it from the natives.
7. What does Tom Lloyd think about Harry?
(a) He thinks she is dull.
(b) He thinks she is too thin.
(c) He finds her attractive.
(d) He does not know Harry.
This section contains 4,732 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)