|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Tongue and The First Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kay spend a lot of time with her lawyer?
(a) She's been arrested for money laundering.
(b) She's been arrested for fraud.
(c) She is a lawyer and does not need a lawyer.
(d) Trying to rebuild her business.
2. What does Pantaleon lack?
3. Where does Carriscant want Kay to go with him?
(b) South America.
(d) New York.
4. Who is George Fugal?
(a) Kay's ex-husband.
(b) Kay's lawyer.
(c) A San Francisco detective.
(d) An accountant.
5. Why does Philip Brockman call Kay frequently?
(a) To ask for a date.
(b) To ask for money.
(c) To report to her on the whereabouts of Eric Meyersen.
(d) To ask for time with their child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kay say about how she knows Carriscant to her mother?
2. What motivates Kay to accompany Carriscant to Europe?
3. What does Kay decide to do about Carriscant?
4. How old was Coleman when he died?
5. What has Carriscant researched?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)