|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Tongue and The First Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what nationality is Salvador Carriscant?
2. What is Kay's husband's name?
(c) She is divorced.
3. Why does Kay's lawyer call her?
(a) To suggest Kay contact a friend of the lawyer's in Washington, D. C.
(b) To say that he thinks Kay will be able to keep her house.
(c) To find out if she wants to file for bankruptcy.
(d) To tell her that he has a buyer for her house.
4. In what year does Kay graduated from M.I.T?
5. Why does Kay go to her former home?
(a) To retrieve the last few things of hers.
(b) To meet the buyer.
(c) To take a few more pictures.
(d) To orient the buyer to the home's design.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kay's mother say Kay was born?
2. Where does Kay live?
3. What does Kay say about how she knows Carriscant to her mother?
4. Who is Isidro Cruz?
5. What does Philip do in a grand gesture?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)