|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters An Official Entertainment; The Library; Trial Run; Brahms; and In The Nipa Barn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Bobby and Carriscan travel to Cruz's house?
(a) To force a confession.
(b) To gain his fingerprints.
(c) To ask his advice.
(d) To recover Ward's body.
2. Why does Philip Brockman call Kay frequently?
(a) To ask for time with their child.
(b) To report to her on the whereabouts of Eric Meyersen.
(c) To ask for a date.
(d) To ask for money.
3. What does Carriscant believe about the wounds he examines in a murder victim?
(a) The wounds are all puncture wounds.
(b) The wounds are several days old.
(c) The wounds are surgical in nature.
(d) The wounds seem self inflicted.
4. What is Kay's stipulation for her going with Carriscant?
(a) They will have separate berths.
(b) He will tell her everything.
(c) He will spend time with her.
(d) He will not tell everyone he's her father.
5. What does Carriscant have when he returns to Manila?
(a) A wife and a child.
(b) A degree in philosophy from Oxford.
(c) A then-modern understanding of surgery.
(d) A degree in law from Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Siverance summon Carriscant?
2. Whom does Carriscant think about when he returns home?
3. For how long does Carriscant say he was married to Annaliese?
4. About what does Carriscant not seem surprised?
5. What does Carriscant do when he loses his temper over Cruz's taunting?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)