|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters An Official Entertainment; The Library; Trial Run; Brahms; and In The Nipa Barn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does narration give the reader?
(a) A list of reasons Cruz probably murdered Ward.
(b) A list of reasons Carriscant must be the murderer.
(c) A list of reasons Pantaleon is suspect in Ward's murder.
(d) An explanation of the de facto caste system of the Philippine Islands.
2. What is 2265 Micheltoreno?
(a) Location of Kay and Carriscant's meeting.
(b) Carriscant's home address.
(c) Location of Kay's dream home.
(d) Kay's business address.
3. What is Kay's mother's profession?
4. What nationality is Carriscant's mother?
5. How does Carriscant contrive to meet Delphine alone?
(a) Asking the nurse to get him some water for medication.
(b) Saying he needs to check her scar.
(c) Asking the nurse to bring his wife inside.
(d) Pretending to fall off the library ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Carriscant and Wieland argue?
2. What type of barn has Pantaleon built?
3. Where do Carriscant and Kay go?
4. What is the year when the novel opens?
5. What does Kay do to gauge her mother's response?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)