|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters An Official Entertainment; The Library; Trial Run; Brahms; and In The Nipa Barn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bobby bring forth to accuse Carriscant?
(b) A wood cutter.
2. What do Pantaleon and Carriscant do to a Chinese youth?
(a) Defend his right to citizenship.
(b) Remove a bullet next to his spine.
(c) Defend him in a wrongful murder suit.
(d) Remove a tumor from his tongue.
3. How does the buyer seem to feel about Kay's house?
4. Carriscant says he met Annaliese Leys _______________.
(a) In Malaysia.
(b) In Scotland.
(c) In China.
(d) In the Philippines.
5. What does Kay do to gauge her mother's response?
(a) Talks about some facts that Carriscant gave her.
(b) Arranges for Annaliese to see Carriscant.
(d) Shows her a picture of Carriscant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kay go to her former home?
2. Why is Carriscant able to visit Delphine regularly?
3. Where do Carriscant and Kay go?
4. Who is Paton Bobby?
5. What does Carriscant write to Kay?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)