1. What attracts Harry Bosch's attention on the police scanner as the book opens?
2. Why is Harry upset in the first chapter?
RHD takes a case he thinks should be his.
3. In the first chapter, Harry is thinking about an animal he is attempting to feed and has named "Timido." What kind of animal is it?
4. What holiday is going on as Harry starts his case?
5. The victim of the crime Harry is investigating is a former colleague of his. His life began to disintegrate when:
Internal Affairs began to investigate.
6. Harry finds Hollywood depressing. Why?
He grew up there.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 7,448 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)