|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. DEA agent Ramos is killed in the pursuit of Zorrillo in Chapter 30. How is he killed?
(a) By a bull.
(b) Zorrillo strangles him to death.
(c) Harry shoots him by accident.
(d) By a large boulder falling on him.
2. Ramos is the DEA operative Corvo set Harry up with in Mexico. Why does he come to Mexicali to visit Harry?
(a) Because Cal Moore was seen at a bullfight.
(b) Because he found another Juan Doe.
(c) Because the DEA is unhappy about Harry's visit to EnviroBreed.
(d) Because he always wanted to visit Mexicali.
3. Harry learns what "black ice" is from Cal Moore. What it?
(a) The name of a drink at Moore's favorite bar.
(b) A drug made of PCP, heroin, and cocaine.
(c) A special ice used by coroners made into a drug.
(d) A slippery substance used by criminals in car chases.
4. What is Mr. Monz's role in investigating the death of Guitierrez-Llosa, the Juan Doe Harry found in the alley?
(a) He asked Guitierrez-Llosa to leave Mexico.
(b) He reported Guitierrez-Llosa missing.
(c) He was Guitierrez-Llosa's father.
(d) He killed Guitierrez-Llosa.
5. Why do Harry and Aguila go to the airport in Chapter 28?
(a) To examine evidence on a plane.
(b) To catch a plane back to L.A.
(c) To question the ticket agents about Moore's murder.
(d) To visit the DEA agents at their secret headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethical concern does Harry have in reading the file Moore left for him?
2. What causes Harry to realize that he might be able to trust Aguila?
3. Why was Harry demoted from the elite Robbery Homicide Division?
4. What advice does Moore ask Bosch for before his death?
5. Why does Harry think that Corvo--the DEA agent from L.A.--is acting so lively in Chapter 28?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)