|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, why does Harry decide he needs to talk to Porter next?
(a) Porter called Harry and told him he knew what was up.
(b) His retirement indicated that he was corrupt.
(c) His pullout from the department is too coincidental.
(d) Harry has a hunch.
2. Where does Harry go in Mexicali when he first arrives?
(b) Zorrillo's ranch.
(c) Police headquarters.
(d) The historical society.
3. In Chapter 24, Harry attempts to get in to EnviroBreed. How does he overcome their security measures?
(a) He tunnels in.
(b) He hacks the security system.
(c) He drugs the attack dogs.
(d) He bribes his way past.
4. Harry's Lieutenant is called "Pounds." While speaking to Harry, he chokes on an aspirin. Why?
(a) He did not use water to swallow his pills.
(b) Harry said something shocking to him
(c) He was surprised by the new evidence Harry presented to him.
(d) The pills went down the "wrong pipe."
5. What kind of unique door handle does Code 7 have?
(a) A snake.
(b) A hose.
(c) A Billy club.
(d) A chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say to Porter when he finds him?
2. Why does Harry believe that the EnviroBreed ranch is connected to the drug trade Cal Moore had been investigating?
3. What does Harry do to get the information he wants from Teresa about Cal Moore?
4. Porter's body was found in Sunshine Canyon. But where was he really murdered?
5. Why is Corvo concerned that Harry spoke to the local Mexican police?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)