|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the DEA agent--Corvo--reluctant to talk to Harry in Chapter 17?
(a) Corvo has social anxiety disorder.
(b) Corvo thinks Harry killed Moore.
(c) Corvo has been implicated in the death of Moore.
(d) Corvo heard that Harry has a reputation bucking authority.
2. What does Harry realize about Rickard as they process the arrest of the young drug dealer?
(a) That he is sensitive to the needs of teens.
(b) That he does not believe in drug laws.
(c) That he enjoys intimidating the people he arrests.
(d) That he does not like Harry.
3. In Chapter 21, what important proof does Harry find in Guitierrez-Llosa's shack to confirm his theory about the Juan Doe murder?
(a) Proof that Lucius Porter was related to Guitierrez-Llosa.
(b) Proof that Cal Moore was a drug dealer.
(c) Proof that Zorrillo killed Guitierrez-Llosa.
(d) Proof that Guitierrez-Llosa worked for EnviroBreed.
4. What is the atmosphere like in the police station where Harry works?
5. There is a mystery revealed about Harry's Lieutenant Pounds in Chapter 16. He often has white powder residue on his pants. What is it from?
(c) Baby powder.
(d) Powdered donuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Harry to realize that he might be able to trust Aguila?
2. When they meet up on stage in this novel the first time, what does Moore's wife accuse Harry of?
3. What do Bosch and Rickard decide to do with the young drug dealer after he is arrested?
4. Harry cannot sleep because of the developing case. How does this make him feel?
5. Harry meets with Cal Moore's former co-workers. They pass something on to him that Cal Moore wanted him to have. What is it?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)