|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Harry to realize that he might be able to trust Aguila?
(a) Because he is from the US.
(b) Because he is obviously a very good cop.
(c) Beacause he is like Harry: an outsider.
(d) Because he dislikes Grena.
2. Upon viewing the body of Cal Moore, Harry makes an initial judgment about how he was killed. What is it that he thinks happened?
(a) Gas leak.
(b) An earthquake.
3. What about Harry's drive to Calexico in Chapter 19 is pleasing to Harry?
(a) Harry thinks that he does some of his best driving while driving alone.
(b) Harry loves to listen to the radio.
(c) Harry uses long drives to catch up with friends on his cell phone.
(d) Harry loves cars.
4. What does Harry realize that he has lost after attempting to interrogate Kerwin in Chapter 15?
(a) His car keys.
(b) The art of getting people to talk you rather than forcing them.
(c) His home.
(d) His faith in humanity.
5. Harry and Aguila don't leave EnviroBreed despite Ely's angry outburst. What do they find out from a bureaucrat they speak with?
(a) He inspects every box shipped out from EnviroBreed.
(b) That Ely does do all of the hiring.
(c) That Guitierrez-Llosa worked at EnviroBreed for six months.
(d) That all of the hiring records were destroyed in a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Cal Moore ask Porter for?
2. How does Harry get Corvo to sit down and talk to him?
3. What attracts Harry Bosch's attention on the police scanner as the book opens?
4. Harry is asked to meet with his Lieutenant in his office. What is the nickname for his office?
5. Pounds asks Harry to visit his office for a reason in Chapter 5. What is it?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)