|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry believe that the EnviroBreed ranch is connected to the drug trade Cal Moore had been investigating?
(a) Harry believes that EnviroBreed is growing marijuana.
(b) He thinks the Black Ice dealers used the ranch to distribute the drug to the North.
(c) Harry belives that EnviroBreed is a cover for DEA agents.
(d) He thinks EnviroBreed is a terrorist front group.
2. What favor does Cal Moore ask Porter for?
(a) To fix a parking ticket.
(b) To pick up his wife from the airport.
(c) To delay identifying the body of the Juan Doe who was found in the alley.
(d) To transport drugs to Mexico.
3. What does Harry find himself surprised to be thinking about as he makes love to Teresa?
(a) The coyote.
(b) Cal Moore's wife, Sylvia.
(c) The case.
(d) His car.
4. What do Bosch and Rickard decide to do with the young drug dealer after he is arrested?
(a) Charge him with drug possession.
(b) Interrogate him.
(c) Hold him for a long period of time to make it more likely he'll be willing to talk.
(d) Let him go.
5. Where does Harry find Porter?
(a) Downtown bar.
(b) The squad room.
(c) The movie studios.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Teresa and Harry decide to eat at a restaurant different than the one they chose originally?
2. Harry meets with Cal Moore's former co-workers. They pass something on to him that Cal Moore wanted him to have. What is it?
3. Why do Harry and Rickard threaten to arrest a kid they meet on the street?
4. Why does Harry think that Corvo should work with him?
5. What does Harry do for Kerwin in Chapter 15?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)