|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bosch and Rickard decide to do with the young drug dealer after he is arrested?
(a) Interrogate him.
(b) Let him go.
(c) Charge him with drug possession.
(d) Hold him for a long period of time to make it more likely he'll be willing to talk.
2. Harry meets up with Rickard to re-interview the young drug dealer they arrested earlier. What does Rickard do that upsets Harry?
(a) He plants evidence on the kid.
(b) He's excited that the kid has been hurt while in jail. He thinks this will make him talk.
(c) He drives recklessly.
(d) He does not read the kid his rights.
3. Assistant Chief Irving laments the fact that not enough officers bother to do what?
(a) Take fingerprints.
(b) Run after criminals.
(c) Investigate crimes.
(d) Learn Spanish.
4. Teresa also finds fruit fly larvae in Juan Doe's stomach. What does she conclude about their presence?
(a) That Juan Doe was a fly breeder and likely had been living in Mexico.
(b) That Juan Doe was a homeless person.
(c) That Juan Doe was a fly breeder and likely had been living in Hawaii.
(d) That Juan Does was a part of a bug-eating cult.
5. Why is Harry upset in the first chapter?
(a) His dinner has been ruined by a call.
(b) He is alone on Christmas.
(c) RHD takes a case he thinks should be his.
(d) His radio scanner is broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Harry and Richard learn from the kid they meet on the street?
2. As Harry begins to review all of Porter's case, what does he decide to do?
3. Why does Teresa conclude that Moore's death was not a homicide?
4. How does Harry suspect that the man he is calling Juan Doe got from Mexicali to LA?
5. It's Cal Moore who first tells Harry about Black Ice. What is Ice?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)