|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the other bar patrons eventually leave?
(a) Because a rabid dog was let loose in the bar.
(b) Because the bartender decided to close the bar.
(c) Because Harry flashes his badge and they are afraid of the police.
(d) Because a bomb threat was phoned into the bar.
2. Who is Harry's full-time partner?
(a) Jerry Edgar.
(b) Cal Moore.
(c) No one, because there are no permanent partner assignments.
(d) Lucius Porter.
3. What advice does Moore ask Bosch for before his death?
(a) What kind of car he should buy.
(b) How to handle a divorce.
(c) How to deal with an Internal Affairs investigation.
(d) How to resolve an argument with his partner.
4. In Chapter 16, Harry suspects that Lieutenant Pounds is not a true devout Christian. Why does Harry think he pretends?
(a) To hide the fact that he is an atheist.
(b) To impress Harry.
(c) To cover up his own illegal activities.
(d) To impress an assistant police chief who might promote him one day.
5. How well does Harry know Cal Moore, the murder victim?
(a) They were enemies.
(b) They used to be partners.
(c) They'd had drinks together once at a bar.
(d) They were best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry realize that he has lost after attempting to interrogate Kerwin in Chapter 15?
2. What do Bosch and Rickard decide to do with the young drug dealer after he is arrested?
3. Who does Bosch get a call from as he is looking for Porter?
4. What does Harry say to Porter when he finds him?
5. Where does Moore reveal to Harry that he (Moore) is from?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)