|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How well does Harry know Cal Moore, the murder victim?
(a) They were best friends.
(b) They were enemies.
(c) They used to be partners.
(d) They'd had drinks together once at a bar.
2. What do Harry and Richard learn from the kid they meet on the street?
(a) Nothing, he refuses to share any information and is arrested instead.
(b) The name of a major drug dealer.
(c) The location of Cal Moore's body.
(d) The name of a club where drugs are dealt.
3. What favor does Cal Moore ask Porter for?
(a) To pick up his wife from the airport.
(b) To transport drugs to Mexico.
(c) To delay identifying the body of the Juan Doe who was found in the alley.
(d) To fix a parking ticket.
4. Harry is asked to meet with his Lieutenant in his office. What is the nickname for his office?
(a) The bread box.
(b) The hot box.
(c) The loafing room.
(d) The glass box.
5. On his way to meet Teresa Corazon, Harry stops to look at himself in a mirror. What does he see?
(a) A man with a mission.
(b) A man who is very tired.
(c) A man of honor.
(d) A man most people would not approach unless they have to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry think makes a case more difficult to solve?
2. What does Harry find himself surprised to be thinking about as he makes love to Teresa?
3. Why do the other bar patrons eventually leave?
4. Why do Teresa and Harry decide to eat at a restaurant different than the one they chose originally?
5. Where does Moore reveal to Harry that he (Moore) is from?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)