|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Harry thinks that Cal Moore answered a question that many people have. What is it?
(a) He determined the meaning of life.
(b) He found out who his mother is.
(c) He found out who he was.
(d) He found out what happens after death.
2. What advice does Moore ask Bosch for before his death?
(a) How to handle a divorce.
(b) How to resolve an argument with his partner.
(c) How to deal with an Internal Affairs investigation.
(d) What kind of car he should buy.
3. Harry finds Hollywood depressing. Why?
(a) He has worked there a long time.
(b) His colleague was found dead there.
(c) He does not like prostitutes.
(d) He grew up there.
4. Harry learns what "black ice" is from Cal Moore. What it?
(a) A slippery substance used by criminals in car chases.
(b) A drug made of PCP, heroin, and cocaine.
(c) A special ice used by coroners made into a drug.
(d) The name of a drink at Moore's favorite bar.
5. It's Cal Moore who first tells Harry about Black Ice. What is Ice?
(a) A slippery substance that causes accidents on freeways.
(b) A drug.
(c) The name of a gang.
(d) A rare and valuable flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harry's full-time partner?
2. As Harry begins to review all of Porter's case, what does he decide to do?
3. What cases does Harry decide to focus on first?
4. The victim of the crime Harry is investigating is a former colleague of his. His life began to disintegrate when:
5. Harry spoke with Cal Moore before his death about a case. What does he discover after Moore's death from his colleagues?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)