|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his conversation in Chapter 5 with Pounds, Harry takes his "full measure." What is it that he realizes?
(a) Pounds is very smart.
(b) Pounds is a killer.
(c) Pounds is a bureaucrat more than he is a cop.
(d) Pounds is not a good cop.
2. Harry cannot sleep because of the developing case. How does this make him feel?
3. Upon arriving in Mexico and checking into his hotel, Harry finds that he already has phone messages. Who are they from?
(b) Cal Moore.
(c) Lt. Pounds and Assistant Chief Irving.
(d) Teresa Corazon.
4. Why does Harry think homicides more difficult to solve in Hollywood?
(a) Less of the victims know their killers before death.
(b) Movie stars are more vicious.
(c) Drug dealers are very influential.
(d) There are more serial killers.
5. Who pays Harry an unexpected visit at the bullfight?
(b) Police Captain Grena.
(c) Jerry Edgar.
(d) Teresa Cordova.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry meet with Rickard?
2. What does Harry do to get the information he wants from Teresa about Cal Moore?
3. Pounds asks Harry to visit his office for a reason in Chapter 5. What is it?
4. When Harry calls L.A., he finds out that Lucius Porter had been found murdered. How was he killed?
5. Why do Teresa and Harry decide to eat at a restaurant different than the one they chose originally?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)