|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Harry and Rickard threaten to arrest a kid they meet on the street?
(a) He killed Cal Moore.
(b) He helped the drug dealer Cal Moore had arrested before his death.
(c) He killed Juan Doe.
(d) They suspect him of dealing drugs.
2. Ramos allows Aguila to stay but what does he tell Harry Aguila he cannot have?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bullet proof vest.
(c) A gun.
(d) A dossier of information.
3. Cal Moore's wife, Sylvia, ends up coming to Moore's apartment while Harry is there. What does she tell Harry that Cal's tattoo meant?
(a) It's a traditional tattoo to have when your first child is born.
(b) It's the name of Cal Moore's village, Saints and Sinners.
(c) Moore got it in a prisoner of war camp.
(d) It is a symbol everyone in his class at the Academy got tattooed.
4. Why does Bosch sometimes think solving homicide cases are all that matter?
(a) Because drug arrests only result in new dealers replacing those who have been incarcerated.
(b) Because Harry is concerned about receiving his pension upon retirement.
(c) Because Harry believes in the sanctity of life.
(d) Because the politics involved in other departments are too intense.
5. Why does Harry question Corvo's ability to be an effective undercover police officer in Chapter 17?
(a) He thinks Corvo's scars make him stand out too much.
(b) He is too short.
(c) He thinks Corvo's tatoos make him stand out too much.
(d) He is not a good police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Teresa and Harry decide to eat at a restaurant different than the one they chose originally?
2. Who does Aguila take Harry to visit?
3. How does Harry offend Agulia at the bullfight?
4. What attracts Harry Bosch's attention on the police scanner as the book opens?
5. What is it that Harry finds suspicious about the EnviroBreed office when he sees it?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)