|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Cal Moore ask Porter for?
(a) To pick up his wife from the airport.
(b) To delay identifying the body of the Juan Doe who was found in the alley.
(c) To transport drugs to Mexico.
(d) To fix a parking ticket.
2. Why does Harry find the symbolism behind Cal Moore's tattoo meaningful?
(a) Cal Moore used to be a Catholic priest.
(b) It represents the relationship betwen police and criminals.
(c) Harry thinks it helps explain why Cal divorced his wife.
(d) He thinks it helps to explain Moore's suicide note.
3. Why does Harry go to the bar called "Code 7" in Chapter 17?
(a) To buy drugs.
(b) To meet the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) officer named Corvo who might have worked with Cal Moore.
(c) To get a drink after work.
(d) To meet his girlfriend.
4. Who does Harry call before leaving for Mexico in Chapter 16?
(a) Assistant Chief Irving.
(b) Captain Grena, the Mexican police capatain.
(c) Carols Aguila, the Mexican detective investigating the death of Juan Doe.
(d) Lieutenant Pounds.
5. Harry's meeting with Teresa Corazon is intended to give him more information about the Juan Doe who was found dead in the alley behind the diner. What does Harry find out?
(a) He was killed by Cal Moore.
(b) His body was dumped in the alley after death.
(c) He was killed with a wooden stick and his body was dumped in the alley after death.
(d) He was killed with a wooden stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What odd thing does Teresa find in the Juan Doe's ears?
2. Harry learns what "black ice" is from Cal Moore. What it?
3. Harry harms Porter in the course of their conversation. What does he do?
4. What does Harry tell Rickard that he does not believe in Chapter 15?
5. What does Harry do for Kerwin in Chapter 15?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)