|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cal Moore's wife, Sylvia, ends up coming to Moore's apartment while Harry is there. What does she tell Harry that Cal's tattoo meant?
(a) It's the name of Cal Moore's village, Saints and Sinners.
(b) It's a traditional tattoo to have when your first child is born.
(c) Moore got it in a prisoner of war camp.
(d) It is a symbol everyone in his class at the Academy got tattooed.
2. What favor does Cal Moore ask Porter for?
(a) To fix a parking ticket.
(b) To transport drugs to Mexico.
(c) To pick up his wife from the airport.
(d) To delay identifying the body of the Juan Doe who was found in the alley.
3. What does Harry find himself surprised to be thinking about as he makes love to Teresa?
(a) The case.
(b) His car.
(c) Cal Moore's wife, Sylvia.
(d) The coyote.
4. Where in Mexicali are the flies dyed?
(a) At the Zorrillo's ranch.
(b) A company called "EnviroBreed."
(c) A company called MedFly.
(d) At the US Embassy.
5. Where does Harry meet with Rickard?
(a) A rave.
(b) A diner.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) Police headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethical concern does Harry have in reading the file Moore left for him?
2. Why does Harry go to the bar called "Code 7" in Chapter 17?
3. Where does Harry find Porter?
4. Kerwin finally tells Harry what he wants to know about Dance, the drug dealer. What is it?
5. Harry finds a dress police uniform in Cal Moore's closet. Why does he think that's a bad omen?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)