1. Where is the young graffiti artist working as the novel opens?
Near a reservoir.
2. What makes the graffiti artist hide in the bushes?
He hears a truck approaching along the access road.
3. For whom does Detective Bosch work?
Los Angeles Police Department.
4. What news about a dead body awakens detective Bosch a few hours after the graffiti artist hides?
One has been found at Mulholland Dam.
5. When detective Bosch arrives at the crime scene, what does he have to do to confirm the death?
Crawls inside the pipe to see the body.
This section contains 6,825 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)