|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: pages 24-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kino's father agrees with Jiya in that _____________ would be good for Jiya right now.
2. Someday, Jiya will accept ____________________ as part of life.
(b) Going to school.
(d) His family's deaths.
3. What does Jiya do in his sleep?
4. What does Kino urge Jiya to do?
(c) Take a bath.
(d) Read a book.
5. What does Jiya do when he remembers that his family members have died?
(a) Looks toward where the village used to be.
(b) Throws himself on the floor.
(d) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kino worry about Jiya?
2. What do Kino's parents tell Jiya when he awakens?
3. What does Kino want to do after the family eats?
4. What does Jiya tell Kino when he asks about the houses near the sea?
5. What is the reason for Kino's concern for Jiya?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)