Prologue and Chapter 1
1. When was Michael Lewis born?
2. Where did Michael Lewis grow up?
(a) Denver, Colorado.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Dallas, Texas.
(d) New Orleans, Louisiana.
3. At what age was Michael Lewis when he was shocked that Wall Street would allow him to buy and sell stocks, as described in the Prologue?
4. Where did Michael Lewis earn his Masters degree in Economics?
(a) The Paris School of Economics.
(b) The London School of Economics.
(c) The Chicago School of Economics.
(d) The New York School of Economics.
5. For what company did Michael Lewis begin working after earning his Masters degree in Economics?
(a) Oppenheimer and Co.
(b) Aames Financial.
(c) Salomon Brothers.
6. Where did Michael Lewis work as a bond salesman after earning his Masters degree in Economics?
7. What was Michael Lewis' first book?
(a) Stock Junkies.
(b) Liar's Poker.
(c) Trade or Die.
(d) Digital Money.
8. When was Michael Lewis' first book published?
This section contains 4,200 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)